oOpercypigOo

Bounty Hunt

I have painstakingly geared up over the last few days. now that I have got my bearing's about the map and am in a position to do what I came here for I thought of this.

After dying a number of times before I could even pose a threat to anyone ells, being a bit of a noob (ArmA was my all-time favourite game but I never played ArmA2, much less the mod) I have decided I have had enough of these bandits and its time someone did something about this. This is how I became a Bandit Hunter.

I would like to see some sort of Bounty system for Fresh spawns getting Dicked on . if there was some way they could identify the person who killed them they could add information ( Location, Name And method of kill etc.) to a forum dedicated to Bounty Hunters, with a voting system (like Reddit) creating a sort of "Most Wanted" feature  which inturn will give the Bandit something to aspire to.

There's nothing stopping you from creating your own bounty system. Go for it, but it won't ever be a system done for you.

The only thing close to bounty hunting is if you joined a day rp server dude, and maybe soon someone will make a mod including that option for SA man...

its a zombie apocalypse so it does not fit in.