kiwi12

Compass broken?

My north needle shows to east or northeast. Its only "Worn".

Then stop heading to east or north-east ?

• Like 1

Then stop heading to east or north-east ?

genius, not

North needle... >.>

Here's how you use a compass

http://youtu.be/Y8ckrHq00aI?t=1m06s

If you mean it's stuck than that is the first time I heard about that happening...

ye because i can do that stuff ingame. idiot.

can you post a screen shot or series of screen shots showing what the compass is doing it may help people figure what your saying or whats wrong with the compass because of the many bugs i have found the compass is not one of them ( just because i havent seen it doesnt mean it doesnt happen .

PS calling people idiots is not really allowed insulting people is against the rules of this forum ( most forums ) it is also not a good way to get people to be helpfull or even polite to you in a thread just saying...

I know EXACTLY how to fix that compass thing. When you are in game type Alt F4. If THAT doesnt work then, reformat your hard drive!! And if that doesnt work... take your head and smash it into your computer until you go unconscuiouss... then respawn as a person that is not wearing their jimmies in such a russled position!!! 

Jeeesus!!! Why Aren't MORE people jumping forth to help YOU?!

"help"

troll said i should just use the bugged directions (orly?) and someone else posted a rl video how to use a compass for a video game with 90% stuff in it that is not possible to do ingame. thats far away from being smart or helpful.

Edited by kiwi12

Have u tried relog? Sometimes the compass is glitched. It can be fixed with relog.

worked. thx. didnt restart the game. just a server relog.

genius, not

ye because i can do that stuff ingame. idiot.

Wow, why are you asking then?

Don't be a dick.

Wow, why are you asking then?

Don't be a dick.

stop posting rl videos for a video game. if you know how to use a compass right in real life im really happy for you. but you dont have to show how smart you are with such a useless post here. im 100% sure you didnt watch the video because its not a help.

Be nice guys. Enough with the insults.

Issue resolved, locked.

• Like 1