Sign in to follow this  
hookhead

How many zombies have you killed with your fists?

So I got fully equipped in balota barracks and was making my way west to hit some towns when I fell off a ledge and died so I respawned somewhere new and went wandering into town because I was pissed and got 2 zed chasing me decided to have some fun and started fist fighting them and after bout 3 minutes of punching both were there dead.  Didnt think it was possible without some good clothes atleast or armor but I'm curious if anyone else fist fights zombies sometimes and if they are successful or not?

None, but I have killed 2 players and knocked out a few. Check the video:

I just aimed for the head and they really didnt hurt me too bad and I wasnt running around or nothing just standing there hitting them I was dumbfounded I lived

I found its alot easier in first person than in third

Edited by hookhead

You can kill quite a few as a fresh spawn I've found, aiming for the head you will knock it down and just keep battering it till it dies!

I was shocked how long it took the first time I fought one hand to hand.. but then I remembered.. they are zombies!

You can kill quite a few as a fresh spawn I've found, aiming for the head you will knock it down and just keep battering it till it dies!

I was shocked how long it took the first time I fought one hand to hand.. but then I remembered.. they are zombies!

it took a while for the first one but once you get the hang of it its pretty easy I found thinking about running into one of the big cities and seeing how long i last with my fists

I was bored after I died once so I decided street fighting zombies was the best plan. Once you knock them down you have to punch them in the back of the head. I call this the Vitor Belfort method (bonus points if you get the reference). Anyway, they are pretty easy to be down, but in groups become more difficult.

Solo I've yet to even take a hit vs. a zombie using fists. I've taken a couple hits fighting two at a time. Killed one player with fists, too (he hit first, from behind, the prick). Always go 1PP. It was surprisingly effective.

Fists are the third best melee weapon in the game, Fireman Axe > Splitting Axe > Fists > Everything else.

If you just time your first attack correctly and hit their heads you can take on 3 zombies with your fists without any real difficulties.

• Like 1

Usually I just knock them out/down and bail. Ive probably only beaten 5 or less to death in total.

2 Zambis! The rest I axed out, but they didn't answer.

Edited by Wh1spY

I fought a woman and I had hammer, the bitch cut me open and I bled out because I couldn't find any rags, never done punched me a zombie though.

never use the hammer...ever.

I tried running into cherno and killed 2 to start with my fists then found a splitting axe and had 2 jump me i was swinging at them but they wouldnt go down and got killed lol

Got around 6 in before i passed out from pure enjoyment / blood loss 

Once you knock them down you have to punch them in the back of the head. I call this the Vitor Belfort method (bonus points if you get the reference).

controversal...poor zeds

2rnafjs.gif

None, I don't ever kill zombies with anything but a weapon, Firefighters axe, or a Splitting axe.

So... like ten?

likely... :P

however, i hereby declare the end of the zombie apocalypse

now let's all have a party in cherno - and bring your guns :)

Edited by robophant

I knocked out two guys once at the same time, I felt like Mike Tyson, I stole their shit too.

when it is one on one i have actually gotten semi decent at punch killing zeds( timing shots hitting the head to knock them down ) the fun really starts when zed 1 draws another 1 or 2 to the boxing match.

I had a desperate fresh spawn boxing match going with 3 zeds ( i had lost alot of blood i was getting hit to much desync or perhaps i was out of time this day boxing )

I saw a full armed guy with m4 and first thought i am saved ( stupid i know but i was having such a desperate fight for life lol ) true to form ( he was a good shot ill give him that ) about hundred meters away pop one shot black screen i am dead.

I sit and listen to hear the next few shots to kill the zeds they never came i just have to wonder if your willing to waste a bullet on me as a bambi ( probably a kindness  cause after had i won which i think i would have would have been a long haul to full healthy again lol ) why not waste a couple on zeds ???

Oh to answer the threads question lots never really counted, one of the first things i did when i got the game day one was practice zed boxing....