Sign in to follow this  
jakobpremmert

Massive camera issues

So i just bought the game and I enter just fine. However when i move my mouse to look around the camera is acting very strange. Firstly when i quickly look left or right the camera goes either up towards the sky or down towards the ground(while going in the direction i am looking aswell of course.)

Also, the sensitivity of my camera seems higher when I am moving my mouse slowly and alot lower when I move my mouse more quickly. 

These disfunctions make the game completely unplayable and I would be greatful for any advice on what to do.

Thanks.

The wonders of the "Real Virtuality Game Engine". This is part of the game. It is supposed to keep you from turning 360 degrees in a split second. It is definitely not unplayable, you just need to get used to it.

The wonders of the "Real Virtuality Game Engine". This is part of the game. It is supposed to keep you from turning 360 degrees in a split second. It is definitely not unplayable, you just need to get used to it.

Oh trust me, getting used to it is out of the question. The fact that the camera doesn't even move in the direction which I want it to makes aming and even looking around ridiculously uncomfortable.

If this isn't fixed in the future I will have thrown the money equivalent of the cost of the game straight down the well.

the only thing which is different to other games is, if u stand still and move the mouse to left or right it is slow, if u moving its normal.

thats is game feature and i think its ok.

at first time i realized it i thoughz "what the fuck" but after a few minutes all was fine and i dont realize any more some unpleasant feeling.

so " getting used to it" works fine :P

the only thing which is different to other games is, if u stand still and move the mouse to left or right it is slow, if u moving its normal.

thats is game feature and i think its ok.
at first time i realized it i thoughz "what the fuck" but after a few minutes all was fine and i dont realize any more some unpleasant feeling.

so " getting used to it" works fine :P

You and I seem to have different issues, my camera does not only move slowly but also up as well as down wnen I move my mouse exclusively sideways.