Sign in to follow this  
LifeDecoded

Healthiness & Blood Regeneration

Hey, just a quick question to anyone who might know the answer. Playing DayZ SA, I got beat up by a group of zombies about a week ago. I absolutely stuff my face with food and then head to a water pump where I spam the drink command. By now, my stomach is completely full - and I get the healthy message in my inventory. While I was AFK (but still ingame) I return to the game and the healthy symbol is gone. I try returning to a waterpump and filling myself up again, but to no avail, the message will not return. The question I'm trying to ask here is whether or not the healthy symbol stays there even when you're at full health? :)

Thanks, 

Life Decoded

I believe "Healing" is meant to indicate you're in the process to getting to full health, and "Healthy" indicates that you're at full and if you lose any blood, you'll start to regenerate it.

I've gorged myself on food and drink before, Getting to the point where I was stuffed and close to vomiting. No healing text nor no healthy text. Or anything of the kind. Just constant reminders that I ate a 12 course meal and drank an entire lake.

my char stays on "healthy" since 3 days...Looks like its is a permanent message when you are "healthy"

To get "haelthy" you do not have to be on full blood, but you gotta have "energy" above some level and maintain it.