Sign in to follow this  
thelonewarrior

A random zombie horde comes from nowhere

Nope I just met the guys near kamyshovo, we teamed up and they looted elektro while I watched with my mosin

There were 0 zombies In elektro

When they get to the firestation they said zombies came from nowhere so I went to help and that's what happened

No idea where they came from

this is what should happen more often, but not out of nowwhere, maybe that was a spawnbug?

...but its not like a horde, more like 5 zeds ;) a horde to me is anything above 10...

but nice save of your buddy!

Edited by Spearsbeers

Nope I just met the guys near kamyshovo, we teamed up and they looted elektro while I watched with my mosin

There were 0 zombies In elektro

When they get to the firestation they said zombies came from nowhere so I went to help and that's what happened

No idea where they came from

This is just a theory, but if there were no zombies prior to this some hacker might've spawned them there... >.>

Now quadruple that pack and place 10 packs in every city!

Offtopic: Y U NO PLAY WIT SHADOWS!?

This is just a theory, but if there were no zombies prior to this some hacker might've spawned them there... >.>

no hackers seen or heard of yet! 150 houers dayz.

no hackers seen or heard of yet! 150 houers dayz.

Me neither, but you never know. I saw a lot of videos with hackers already and we all know that the Arma II engine isn't the most "secure" sadly.

I think there may have been six zeds when they got to me but there was a good 10-12 when the other guy started shooting, he took down 4-5 I think