Sign in to follow this  
gaint

Events?

deleted

Edited by Gaint
  • Like 1

yeah, something to make the game more fun during the alpha :)

well... i think you might need to do some research as to what kind of game you bought there..

this is not your run-of-the-mill MMO with meta-events. there are no points except those that measure your blood, energy and water level. the events are generated by the players, and involve gruesome acts of violence most of the times.

so no, i sincerely doubt we will have collectable eggs for easter celebration, misteltoe and rednosed reindeers for christmas, moon-cake for the mid-autumn festival or special lamps and candles for diwali. und das ist gut so.

edit: no need to delete it - your suggestion was not well recieved, this happens. never mind, look ahead :) hope you still enjoy the game.

Edited by e47

deleted

Aww why delete it miss ?

Geez.. some of them (forum members) seem grouchy but really some of these people take it a bit to heart when some one new comes along  and doesn't quite see what kind of game it because alot of people just quite aren't aware of the awesomeness that is Dayz.. maybe give it a break for a few months untill the game has alot more content because as of now the alpha only really applies to the die hard fans.

have a nice day and that is all  ^_^

p.s Oh and dont be worried about what others here think of your ideas :)  

• Like 2

Yeah I agree with liquidcactus, don't let them downers down you down bro, gotta stay strong like an ox... and stuff.
Also I took your idea as events made from server owners instead of the developers because they're like, busy with developing and stuff, coding or something. Kind of like the events in the DayZ Mod with the "bandits totally got owned, get their stuff bro" messages and AI soldiers or whatever.

• Like 1

yeah, something to make the game more fun during the alpha :)

last week i have made an event call save the admin.  it was fun...  my clan acted as bandit. i was the hostage. it was fun

• Like 1

last week i have made an event call save the admin.  it was fun...  my clan acted as bandit. i was the hostage. it was fun

Well, that sounds like fun for me too ^^ :)

Well, that sounds like fun for me too ^^ :)

the hardest part was to get alive to my hostage location from real bandit lol