Sign in to follow this  
gamerer

Killing a 3-man friendly group unarmed

So I had to begin my journey anew, because my inventory was wiped out for some reason. Thus, I spawned in kamarovo and made my way to elektro. Between the main road of elektro and the old sniper hill, I spotted three people who were aiming at the elektro. As they all sported nice gear (tactical vests, helmets, gasmasks, yaddayadda, tacticool operator class people), I decided to follow them and try to get theirs.

After they moved down from the hill to gas station near the supermarket, I saw my chance as the group moved and sort of seperated from each other. To be fair, my first attempt to knock someone out was a fail, as the guy noticed me when I took a few swings at him and only hit his chest or so. Despite having a mosin, he didn't even attempt to shoot me and only exclaimed that he's a friendly. He was also probably too preoccupied about the gunfire around the city and I didn't have a gun, so meh.

At any rate, I came back for the guy a minute later or so, and landed a KO blow. I quickly took his mosin, killed him and his friend and started getting shot from all sorts of directions. I ran for cover and killed some other person who wasn't even part of their group, who probably fired at me, I didn't really pay attention and I'm sort of 100% kos anyway. I shuffled around for a moment, tearing my spawn t-shirt into rags to cover my wounds. After doing so, I spotted the remaining guy from their group, first shot taking him down unconscious (he sort of tried to get up, but I kind of shot him again and I suppose he went down for good after that

tl:dr version: got pretty good loot after an entertaining fight, this story only serves to remind people how short way you can go when you play as a friendly

this story only serves to remind people how short way you can go when you play as a friendly

Not really.

• Like 3

That's why I respond in force to all levels of aggression despite being generally friendly. That bull crap wouldn't happen on my watch. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Like 4

Yeah, that wasn't a "friendly" group, that was a rock-fuck stupid group. There is a pretty big difference

Difference between DayZ friendly and DayZ Pacifist.

Friendly = Wont KoS, but will respond to hostility with deadly force.

Pacifist = Wont KoS and responds to hostility by bending over and taking it up the cornhole like a champ.

• Like 4