Sign in to follow this  
DatHon3yBadger

DayZ Standalone: Random DayZ

While playing on my own I was held up by a player between Kamyshovo and Elektro. Things take a funny progression from there!

• Like 8

A good example (numerous actually) that one mans hero is another mans bandit.

That's a great way to put it! Thanks for watching and commenting BadAsh.

Haha lol, "THAT WAS A GIRL AND SHE WANTED TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK!"
Great video, smells like it was staged tho! :P

Edited by Wh1spY
  • Like 1

Haha lol, "THAT WAS A GIRL AND SHE WANTED TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK!"

Great video, smells like it was staged tho! :P

I promise you it was not! I understand that something like that looked staged though. 

Actually, I would totally believe this to be random stuff. It's DayZ, man.

Look at all the other funny and (yet) known videos about the SA or even some older mod vids. You can see crazy, non staged stuff :D God, I love this game. If KOS was slightly less popular, it'd be more epic.

I already witnessed some weird shit ingame. We were once sniping bandits in Cherno, multiple teams next to each other on certain buildings. Suddenly a guy calls out: "What the fuck? This guy taunting me... who is this asshole?"

We go like "What?" and look around. And there he was, unspotted despite our overview and control of the area. A lone guy standing on one of the apartments, giving us all the finger. Who knows how long he stood there. It's one of these absurd moments you can only find in DayZ, I guess. And if you check some videos, there's even crazier shit going on.

gg on duplicating items with your new friends, which is btw a banable offence.

I myself did not take part in the item duping and only became aware of it a while after they gave me a mosin. 

Actually, I would totally believe this to be random stuff. It's DayZ, man.

Look at all the other funny and (yet) known videos about the SA or even some older mod vids. You can see crazy, non staged stuff :D God, I love this game. If KOS was slightly less popular, it'd be more epic.

I already witnessed some weird shit ingame. We were once sniping bandits in Cherno, multiple teams next to each other on certain buildings. Suddenly a guy calls out: "What the fuck? This guy taunting me... who is this asshole?"

We go like "What?" and look around. And there he was, unspotted despite our overview and control of the area. A lone guy standing on one of the apartments, giving us all the finger. Who knows how long he stood there. It's one of these absurd moments you can only find in DayZ, I guess. And if you check some videos, there's even crazier shit going on.

Every time things like that happen you can only think "Only in DayZ!