Sign in to follow this  
Holylance

Electro Murder Fun Time! [Video]

Using 3rd person to cheat like a fag. 

Edited by Max Planck
Stop with the homophobic remarks.
  • Like 3

Using 3rd person to cheat like a fag. 

Calls out 3rd person as a cheat. Calls someone a fag.

You should leave.

Nothing worth watching...Running around killing AFkers and no gear noobs is about as fun as watching a gold fish swim in circles.

I get more entertainment with my left hand..Cheers..

Could of at least cuffed a noob and fed him rotten fruit then shot him. THUMBS DOWN...

Edited by RyBo
  • Like 5

Nothing worth watching...Running around killing AFkers and no gear noobs is about as fun as watching a gold fish swim in circles.

Could of at least cuffed a noob and feed him rotten fruit then shot him. THUMBS DOWN...

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately plenty of people still get enjoyment out of running around shooting everyone they see.

• Like 2

Could of at least cuffed a noob and fed him rotten fruit then shot him. THUMBS DOWN...

What about your right hand?

hand...ist... err?

Just running around playing having a good time enjoying myself. A lot of people complain about shooting on site and what not but if you sit here and say you have never killed a fresh spawn or an unarmed player then you are not telling the truth my friend. Not to mention that third person has been around since the very beginning of the mod and i am pretty sure everyone and their mother uses it. It is my preferred play style and the option to use it is available to everyone. I do not go into first person forum posts and complain about how much of a "Fag" you are because you restrict your vision. Really in the end it does not matter because this is the internet and no one gives a fuck about anything they say or do on the internet. ;) I enjoy playing and posting videos and frankly no matter what anyone says is gonna make me think differently.

Author u are pathetic.

Do not act like you have not killed someone in cold blood lol. If you have not then you are missing out on a big part of the game. I play both sides sometimes i hold them up and let them go and other times i just kill.

Calls out 3rd person as a cheat. Calls someone a fag.

You should leave.

Beck thank you for not being a completely brainless fool. I know you do not agree with my play style but at least you have class and manners. You have my beans.

• Like 1

I never killed a fresh spawn that didn't carry any weapons. That can be risky, but i choose to accept that risk.

Killing what look like an unarmed player is not ok in my opinion, you basically choose to play on easy mode, which do not produce good video and do not demonstrate a good sportsmanship in regards of the other players.

1) first person view 100% of the time (first pp server if you want a fair fight)

2) do not kill any fresh spawn (players who do not carry any weapon)

3) talk to those who carry a melee weapon (something like: drop it or get killed)

4) sneak upon those who carry a firearm and execute them (if this is was you want)

5) or even better, announce yourself to armed players and then start the fighting (stay behind cover obviously)

That can produce videos worth watching. In my opinion.

• Like 3

I never killed a fresh spawn that didn't carry any weapons. That can be risky, but i choose to accept that risk.

Killing what look like an unarmed player is not ok in my opinion, you basically choose to play on easy mode, which do not produce good video and do not demonstrate a good sportsmanship in regards of the other players.

1) first person view 100% of the time (first pp server if you want a fair fight)

2) do not kill any fresh spawn (players who do not carry any weapon)

3) talk to those who carry a melee weapon (something like: drop it or get killed)

4) sneak upon those who carry a firearm and execute them (if this is was you want)

5) or even better, announce yourself to armed players and then start the fighting (stay behind cover obviously)

That can produce videos worth watching. In my opinion.

Very good suggestions!

I rather burn synapses playing LoL than watch it or share it, killing bambies 1-800-MLG.  <_<

• Like 1

Please don't upload stuff like this to the interwebz again. There is enough inane bullshit and call of duty fragvids on there as is. We don't need any more pointless garbage.

Edited by Sencha

How could you possibly enjoy doing this x_x. At least go after people who could potentially be a threat to you.

Please don't upload stuff like this to the interwebz again. There is enough inane bullshit and call of duty fragvids on there as is. We don't need any more pointless garbage.

Agreed.... go back to CoD

if you sit here and say you have never killed a fresh spawn or an unarmed player then you are not telling the truth my friend.

I have never killed a fresh spawn or unarmed player. In fact I've only ever killed 1 player in 60 hours of playtime. He was fully geared and I took him on with my fists in the Vybor Military Base.

-5 points if in full gear

0 points if they had a gun

+5 points if they had only melee

+10 points if they were unarmed

+15 points if fresh spawn

+50 points if they were from reddit

You scored high on the scoreboard my friend, keep the videos coming! :D

Meh, killing bambis is like smacking a mentally challenged kid. He has no idea where he's at, he thinks you're his friend and you just smack him.

BTW, how many times did you server hop to get all your gear? And using 3rd person to peek over walls? Why don't you upgrade to pro and use 1st person only.

Killing unarmed people while using 3rd person to see over walls, lame. Now if you were in 1st person and started taking out ARMED players, yeah I'd be impressed and subscribe to your youtube.

• Like 1

Meh, killing bambis is like smacking a mentally challenged kid. He has no idea where he's at, he thinks you're his friend and you just smack him.

BTW, how many times did you server hop to get all your gear? And using 3rd person to peek over walls? Why don't you upgrade to pro and use 1st person only.

Killing unarmed people while using 3rd person to see over walls, lame. Now if you were in 1st person and started taking out ARMED players, yeah I'd be impressed and subscribe to your youtube.

Fresh spawn != bambi

Good gear means server hopping? Just because you suck and don't know where to look doesn't mean he's server hopping.

It's a 3rd person server so he's actually forced to use it, otherwise he will be on a disadvantage.

This video is still better than 90% of super booooooooring 30 minute long gameplays in which people on TS kiss each other's asses.

Just running around playing having a good time enjoying myself. A lot of people complain about shooting on site and what not but if you sit here and say you have never killed a fresh spawn or an unarmed player then you are not telling the truth my friend. Not to mention that third person has been around since the very beginning of the mod and i am pretty sure everyone and their mother uses it. It is my preferred play style and the option to use it is available to everyone. I do not go into first person forum posts and complain about how much of a "Fag" you are because you restrict your vision. Really in the end it does not matter because this is the internet and no one gives a fuck about anything they say or do on the internet. ;) I enjoy playing and posting videos and frankly no matter what anyone says is gonna make me think differently.

To each his own. Honestly I haven't killed any player without gear or freshly spawned. In fact, I haven't killed anyone that couldn't shoot back. Not my style. Like I said, to each his own and we need bandits like you since if there was no bandits, I wouldn't have any reason to exist.

2014_01_13_00030.jpg

To each his own. Heroes or bandits, in the end we all die.