Sign in to follow this  
Hebrew Melvin

Ruger 10/22--My future hopes (Archangel kit)

So I'm really hoping for gun kits,  the AA kit for the ruger would be legit ...Here's one of the better videos I found...

why...why would you want a full automatic assault rifle, with a x12 optic that only has shitty .22 ???

why...why would you want a full automatic assault rifle, with a x12 optic that only has shitty .22 ???

Ruger 10/22 is semi auto rifle lol

Argument invalid

Edited by Hebrew Melvin

The scope I could do without, maybe have an acog instead, the ruger 10/22 has a good shot untill about 3-500M with ease depending on the shooter

I want to see more of the woodlouse at 0:52, he's got some moves!

i think the regular 10/22 would be amazing...not some fancy ass kit.

the point of the archangel kit is to make it look like an AR...so basically no point except "tacticoolness"

just for the game i find it neat to keep things OG...IRL im a gear whore...i have this kit for my 700 LULZ

282580_ts.jpg

i think the regular 10/22 would be amazing...not some fancy ass kit.

the point of the archangel kit is to make it look like an AR...so basically no point except "tacticoolness"

just for the game i find it neat to keep things OG...IRL im a gear whore...i have this kit for my 700 LULZ

282580_ts.jpg

thats pretty bad ass my friend

pff...then maybe semi automatic. I dont use 22s.

the effective range for the x12 scope is so huge that you cant do effective damage to your enemies.

with the acog you might be better.

keep in mind that if you have a scope mounted you have to hip fire in close range.

(tunnel vision will mess you up)

although I would like to see 22s ingame. but not those fancy wanna be spec ops rifles...

what he said ^

they are fun IRL though...my bro has an archangeled or some other stock 10/22 with folding stock..looks like a mini AK its hillarious!

WpGoeLg.png

I can't stand these stocks but each to his own.

Finding them in Chernarus would seem odd.

Ruger 10/22 is semi auto rifle lol

Argument invalid

'According to the US constitution. It is every Americans God given right to be shot to death by a semi-automatic assault rifle with a 30 round magazine'

- Adam Lanza

Edited by zaphodity

pff...then maybe semi automatic. I dont use 22s.

the effective range for the x12 scope is so huge that you cant do effective damage to your enemies.

with the acog you might be better.

keep in mind that if you have a scope mounted you have to hip fire in close range.

(tunnel vision will mess you up)

although I would like to see 22s ingame. but not those fancy wanna be spec ops rifles...

HK416 isn't a wannabe. It's a reliable firearm. Superior to the M4.

Edited by zaphodity

why would you get an hk416 in 22? if you're gonna pay more for the gas piston, get it in a more serious chambering. If you want a 22 lr AR, just buy a conversion kit for a standard AR.

Mall ninjas stay out of DayZ!

A great many Ruger 10/22 mods are the shooting sports equivalent of bolting a spoiler on a Honda Civic hatchback.

• Like 1

why would you get an hk416 in 22? if you're gonna pay more for the gas piston, get it in a more serious chambering. If you want a 22 lr AR, just buy a conversion kit for a standard AR.

Conversion kits are usually expensive.

If you wanted a 22 lr ar what you do is buy something cheap high quality like the M&P 15/22.

It costs only a tiny bit more than a 22 lr kit and now you have an additional rifle.

Looks like the guy in this video got his attachment inspiration from the COD franchise.  A laser, flashlight, and a 6x9 scope on a semi .22 LR?  clearly there is a need here for more attachments!

Plain ol' 10/22 with iron sights does just fine!

Mall ninjas stay out of DayZ!

A great many Ruger 10/22 mods are the shooting sports equivalent of bolting a spoiler on a Honda Civic hatchback.

This is not stuff you're going to realistically see in a Russian country set in a cold war/ww2/post ww2 time frame.

I want any type of gun kits, maybe be able to build them in the future, and make a living on my RP server when theres more features...I just thought itd be cool also because its not like gun kits dont exsist.