Sign in to follow this  
LurifaxFlux

Military helmet, gas mask, one punch to the head, dead.

This is ridiculous.

My 2 week old character, fully equiped (all pristine m4, loads of ammo, loats of food and water, full health, all camo clothing etc.), was just #rekt by a newspawn with 1 punch to the head.

WHAT THE HELL. I had no time to even take out my weapon, just a single punch.

The punching is seriously overpowered, you can no way punch someone KO when he is wearing a heavy helmet and gas mask.

am i pissed? yes.

It happened to me as well, Needless to say, I keep 2 arms reach away from both players and zombies now

Me and my mates were talking about this today, we found that no matter what blood amount you have in your system, two or three punches seems to knock you out, the only thing i could say as a temporary fix right now is to carry around a defibrillator or just dont let anyone close enough to you that they can get a punch in! Also we established what we believe to bee a shock system where your body gets a certain amount of shock from a punch once the shock level goes over your blood level you pass out but thats just a system that is rumoured by us hahaha  

Also we established what we believe to bee a shock system where your body gets a certain amount of shock from a punch once the shock level goes over your blood level you pass out but thats just a system that is rumoured by us hahaha  

I, too, believe falling unconsious is affected by your shock level, but to what rate... No idea. I've seen my character fall unconsious faster after being in melee fights with Zombies (and not losing blood) before the fight in which I drop.

Never too sure about mechanics with this game though, which makes it all the more interesting for me actually. 

Edited by Problematic
  • Like 1

Zeds in the mod are stupidly OP.

I put 2 pistol clips in a zombie last night and he didn't drop.... 

Zeds in the mod are stupidly OP.

I put 2 pistol clips in a zombie last night and he didn't drop.... 

Did you put them in it's head.

I have the SA but it's unplayable right now for me - 5fps (though I have had a couple of hilarious moments playing and the very first time I spawned in, I shit you not I was on the beach for 30 seconds trying to work out the controls when some cock comes over and just starts punching me. I fell unconscious. 

And so begins, the POS wars (punch on sight))

So anyway, I'm assuming I must have missed the update where the game went from alpha to gold? If not, you're complaints are asinine.