Sign in to follow this  
3rdparty

Anyone else finding Solnichniy to be a PvP nightmare?

My experience so far:

Enter this town on a highly populated server and expect to be shot at. Been attacked twice just by peeps with their fists and that's when i've been armed! Obviously new spawns trying their luck but still. Met dozens of friendlies either side (armed and not) but once inside this town all civility seems to break down.

Anyone else finding it like this or different?

Ya with the recent patches a lot of the southern spawns have been taken out and there are a lot more on the eastern coast and around the Solnichy area. Lots of new spawns = Lots of pointless PvP

• Like 4

I've actually found solinichy to be silent, much to my suprise,

Must just be that server :P

We have been doing "Suicide Prevention" around the silo and "Factory" area on the East Coast to stop fresh spawn from ending their lives :P.

Wish he had some footage from it, sometimes it turn out really fun and hectic.

Solnichniy had become a blood bath because all the KoSing nubs know fresh spawn have no means to get weapons right off the bat anymore and can kill to their likings - this is why we have been hunting hunters when Suicide Prevention shifts are over :)

• Like 3

We have been doing "Suicide Prevention" around the silo and "Factory" area on the East Coast to stop fresh spawn from ending their lives :P.

Solnichniy had become a blood bath because all the KoSing nubs know fresh spawn have no means to get weapons right off the bat anymore and can kill to their likings - this is why we have been hunting hunters when Suicide Prevention shifts are over :)

That's amazing, yea I know a lot of peeps are just trying to respawn. The problem is all the lee enfield/mosin mountain trolls and M4 road runners looking for target practice.

Walked in once and found pools of bodies, pretty quickly noticed the culprit running up the road shooting off his m4... killed me near the beach.

Recently reaqcuired an M4 so was slightly tempted to go troll hunting :D

Edited by 3rdParty

always tons of them around there best to just leave the little nubs to it bro and avoid that place.

always tons of them around there best to just leave the little nubs to it bro and avoid that place.

Yeaa i've been of that frame o mind for a while now. So frustrating though, really want to get back in there and kill some damn fools but without backup or overwatch, your taking a big risk.

We have been doing "Suicide Assistance" just to make the death painless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLUBbek-EQw

When you play the game, are you experiencing that fps lag at all times? Looked completely shit.

I reckon it is pretty laggy, but some of it is down to post processing, i've seen this happen to a few vids i've made after trying to compress it, especially that off center movement of the frame.