eimisltu

Why it isn't in the game?

Because a lot of stuff was pulled to be reworked, Balanced, Fix, Etc. The files for the AK are still in the game though, so hopefully it'll be out soon. There's a thread regarding the files, Somewhere on here.

• Like 2

Perhaps it is Alpha and they are adding weapons and other items when the game progresses, but don't trust me on my word I do not have my PhD in Alpha Testing yet.

Probably hasn't been finished yet. The AK pictured was a placeholder ported over from ArmA.

Because all of the weapons had to be redone because of the new attachment system.

Probably so when they do it add it the community feels like they receiving more in upcoming patches fixing minor things. That is what I would do. "Throw in a new gun, that'll keep 'em happy". 

can't wait for the AK and the different optic attachments! gonna be my new fav weapon.

I just loved the AKM myself.

Probably so when they do it add it the community feels like they receiving more in upcoming patches fixing minor things. That is what I would do. "Throw in a new gun, that'll keep 'em happy". 

Don't be such an ass on the forums, if you have nothing constructive to say then go elsewhere!

Don't be such an ass on the forums, if you have nothing constructive to say then go elsewhere!

Ass-of-U-and-me-small.jpgNo! 

• Like 2

For the same reason as the shotgun isn't in yet. Because it ain't finished.

Edited by Guest

The devs are supposed to be finalizing the dev roadmap this month so hopefully we'll see that too once it's done. They have already said there will be. More items, more clothes, more weapons, more zombies, more optimization and 25% more paper on the roll so the bases have all been covered basically.