muddyraccoon

Become a Zombie/Walk like a Zombie

Idea 1:  Once you die, and respawn, your body should become a Zombie.  then you'd have to find your zombie self and kill it if you wanted to get your loot back.

Idea 2:  If you could pretend to be a Zombie, like have a Zombie Walk, so you could fool people from a distance (if they don't have a long range scope).  These 2 together could make for some wild and zany times.  I've never used Zany in a sentence before, and I'm not proud of my first time.

1) NEVER going to happen. I'd link the quote but I'm on my phone.

2)I may not KOS players, but all zombies must die.

if you want #1 go play that WiiU zombie game.

and i could take or leave #2. well the idea is alrright but i dont see it being added

Yeah, as soon as I posted it my friend told me that these were idiotic.  Lots of coffee got me really excited about these.  And ugh, that WiiU game.  I didn't know it did that.  Shame it blows.

Yeah, as soon as I posted it my friend told me that these were idiotic.  Lots of coffee got me really excited about these.  And ugh, that WiiU game.  I didn't know it did that.  Shame it blows.

yeah i wanted to play it... but i saw a few videos and thought man it would take ALOT more than this for me to ever one anything nintendo post N64