toadnut

Playing in black & white

Im not hungry or thirsty or anyhting like that, but when I play is in black and white. I have had it do his once when I was  almos dead but id went back to color when I was healed. anyone know anything about what would cause this?

You're on low blood. Eat and drink until you're full. Rest. Eat and drink again. You will slowly regain color.

I have a couple of saline bags. PM me if you want one. Alternatively, just eat and drink a LOT. You will gain a "healing" status, and be back to full health in no time.

• Like 1

You must eat A LOT to get "healthy" or "healing". After thats its a short wait to regain all your blood and return to full health. Too short IMO ,only about 10 minutes.

Question (I'd rather ask it in this thread as it's almost the same topic) - how do you regain blood with someone else? Is there a lengthy process? What items do I need?

And 2. why does my screen change colour? As I was running to elektro it was as if I was shot as my screen got more white but then it went back to normal.

Although I'm aware of the healing status and the eating and drinking concept. People keep saying "Rest" what does this entail? Just not moving at all????