Sign in to follow this  
matthew.hayes.somerville@gmail.com

Sick, won't go away :/

Hey guys.

So I got sick randomly, used antibiotics to cure it first time. I then started trying to acheive the healthy status, so I cleaned my wounds, but whenever I clean them, I get sick again :/

Now I'm sick, and have no antibiotics left. Charcole tablets make it go to red, so it's chemical sickness for sure. But yeah, help? What do I do? Need to get to healthy to get my blood back, haha.

Cheers

I suppose it depends what you got but i got sick from a zombie that made me bleed.

I had some alcohol tincture so i cleaned my wounds a couple of times and i eventually got messages like "My wound looks cleaner", soon after the Sick message disappeared.

maybe you got the brain flue. not sure if its a myth but people say you get it from zombies and it only goes away after a long time treatment with desinfecting your wounds, full blood level, being fed and taking antibiotics.

Got it down to My Wounds Hurt Less :/

Yeah that was the same as me - i kept cleaning it every 10 or so minutes and eventually the sickness went away.

I'd help you, depending on your location, don't wanna be r4p3d and killed

I've never been sick in this game, and i'm pretty sure it is because i don't touch rotten food or ANY medical supplies beside bandages :D

Haven't cleaned a single wound, and i've never had one that got infected. I would say that dump all the medical stuff and you will be good over time :D

Edited by csharp

I accidentally ate charcoal tabs yesterday and got a sick status. Ate a couple of fresh fruit and topped off on water from a nearby well and it went away.

It takes awhile to go away but all you have to do is use alcohol on your wounds before you bandage them... eat fresh fruit and drink water.  Vitamins every now and then too.  It will eventually go away.

first of all stop eating medicine like fruits.

drink a lot. dont move that much. that helped me

Everything that cures, gives you the sickness status even if you´re completely healthy. It goes away with time. It´s not life threatening. You should trust status messages more than the indicators, indicators are buggy and very much temporary hotfix on how little feedback we currently get from our character.