Sign in to follow this  
gamerer

Trading sub-forum for the SA

Title pretty much, I liked to trade in the mod and it was a feasible way of getting stuff before the private hives and such got extremely popular

• Like 1

We have considered it but the demand is just not there.

This may change as the game moves along.

I'll trade a stone for a m4 fully upgraded with 4 mags, a hunting pack ttsko pants and jacket, gas mask and helmet, fire axe, military boots, 6 storage boxes a ammo box a magnum with 75 rounds, a olive vest, a fully upgraded mosin with 100 rounds and some rocket aviators

I'll trade a stone for a m4 fully upgraded with 4 mags, a hunting pack ttsko pants and jacket, gas mask and helmet, fire axe, military boots, 6 storage boxes a ammo box a magnum with 75 rounds, a olive vest, a fully upgraded mosin with 100 rounds and some rocket aviators

Bargain 

Bargain 

We have considered it but the demand is just not there.

This may change as the game moves along.

Sorry, I thought you said something about there being no demand

I demand it. They demand it. There are many more who will demand it. Surely, a trading sub-forum is not that much to ask for?

Cool, I got a stone for you.

I would really like to see this come back into light, whilst not a very huge trader I always loved watching things unfold.  At this state I think once more items are introduced and personal storage becomes useful again would be a great time to bring it back.

• Like 1

What! No way in hell you're getting my rocket aviators, have all the other crap.

• Like 2