Sign in to follow this  
Publik

Handcuff Zombies

Can we handcuff zombies? Maybe you can lead them with a rope and use them like guard dogs?

Edited by Publik
  • Like 2

A handcuffed zombie could be attached to a bunk in a military base - give looter a nice surprise when they open the door. As it is the zombies are very easy to deal with - even if you are attacked by two at the same time.

• Like 1

I often sneak around zombies when logging. They've saved my @55 a few times acting like an early warning system when other players approached. I think there is room to creatively use them for more. Forget training but crafting a pack nuke zombie with handcuffs, rope and teeth removing equipment sounds great. Even tying them to a pole nearby as you loot or eat or rest sounds like a good idea.

Don't know about having them as guard dogs, i like the idea of being able to rope/chain up zombies in certain areas as either a trap or deterrent. But is it really feasable? Surely the one thing you don't want the rope to be attached to is yourself so how could you "position" captured zombies.... maybe some kind of dog/hannibal lector type masks but still, is it even possible to do? I'm not very computer literate.

Forget training but crafting a pack nuke zombie with handcuffs, rope and teeth removing equipment sounds great.

Sucks to be that guy if they ever find a cure.

HAHAHA! Yeah like the black woman with the swords that cut the zombies jaw/arms off on The Walking Dead (TV Show) and used them as prey/hiding, haha great idea!.