its_snoodles

Massive amounts of admins being poor sports

Ok so basically going to get straight to the point on this one. Pretty much over the last few nights me and a group of about 4-5 friends have been trolling around through the north east airfield. We ran across 4 snipers in 2 days on this airfield, and killed them all 4 times. Every single time we killed the sniper the server would crash within 2 minutes if not within 30 seconds. Our most recent kill happened when i logged in after desync disconnect and crashed out, i log back in and get killed instantly. Im on my way back to the airfield and they kill him after about 10 minutes when he came up to my body. I get back to my body get my stuff loot around to replace my broken gear and we see a guy running across the field and lay down by the fence, he comes in i shoot him twice with an M4 he lays down logs out and not even 15 seconds later server crashes out. This is a seriously rampant problem that needs to be adressed.

• Like 1

yeah this has happened to me a few time also i mean right after u kill someone and u have been on the srever for 4 hrs and u kill a player and boom server crashes.how will we be able to make this a killer game if ppl are going to be like that.

u have been on the srever for 4 hrs and u kill a player and boom server crashes.

That'd be because server restarts with vilayer and multiplay are set to 4 hours auto-restart. ;)

But yeah, I've heard people saying this, Same as with the mod, Except they just banned you then. You'll always get power hungry admins.

• Like 1

Report these servers to the server providers if the admin is abusing restarts, locking server, kicking players etc.

I know vilayer has auto-restart I rent one and it happened to me when I was playing on it. or the restart for updates are a pain too.