SubSt8

Proving my innocence

Why? Because I care.

This guy (steam name Zanobi) is trying to say I or someone on my team uses cheats to spot him on the hill. You be the judge:

http://www.twitch.tv/subst8/c/3528376

Oh and here is the whole session, to prove I didn't edit the video:
http://www.twitch.tv/subst8/b/494318032   
Jump to 1:10:15

We heard a mosin shot, so naturally I checked the sniper small hill first. Spotted him laying in a bush, called it out to my team. Took shots at him, my teammate spotted where I was hitting and started taking shots also. Either I hit him or my teammate did, not sure.

He then comes back and goes into the glitched spot on the roof of the school to call bullshit on the kills. Took me 10 minutes to convince him to add me on steam so I could send him that EXACT video and he still believes I am cheating. Claiming there is a way to hide the cheats from the stream. I stream all the time, anyone can check any of my stream recordings to prove my innocence, or check my live stream.

So what do you guys think?

Edited by SubSt8
  • Like 3

You killed someone in a video game and they got mad. Its about time to move on methinks.

Except he was calling me a cheater. When I have video evidence. It bugs me, sorry.

when you kill streamer prepare for some accuse :D

they having ego too much big

but is also very fragile like balloon too much air inside ;)

and you bursting this IN FRONT OF FANBOYS :thumbsup:  :lol:

oh....  :| 

is you who was streamer and this topic is simple advertise >:(

when you kill streamer prepare for some accuse :D

they having ego too much big

but is also very fragile like balloon too much air inside ;)

and you bursting this IN FRONT OF FANBOYS :thumbsup:  :lol:

oh....  :|

is you who was streamer and this topic is simple advertise > :(

Wut? I didn't even post my http://www.twitch.tv/subst8 link.... just some highlights. You are crazy.

Edit: Also unlike most streamers I don't automatically assume all my deaths are from cheaters or stream snipers.

Edited by SubSt8

I sympathise dude. You get people who just can't face the reality of their own place in the Dayz pecking order.

About a week back I was on the fire station roof on Elektro ammo hunting. I spotted a group of 3 about 300m away to the North west edging out of the forest.

I got Itchy on the comms and we called code "Mirror" This is basically what we call a synchro snipe.

He attained target - about 350m for him from near church street and we counted down from 5.

Moving targets x 2 down instantly , dropped like a bad habit and with maximum prejudice.

The last target instantly goes into Benny Hill mode and tries to duck and weave to cover.

Another synchro and he is kissing the green green grass of home, downed by 2 shots so well grouped the entry wounds resemble a single shot.

Up we go to grab the gear and in doing so we get accused of using aim bots!

errr no son you have just been schooled by the single 2 best Dayz players in existence. He seemed to pick up the gravitas in my voice and accept that truth, but I tell you I do sympathise with your story.

Some people get weak in the presence of beauty and accept the fate, others struggle and it's up dignified.

• Like 1

Except he was calling me a cheater. When I have video evidence. It bugs me, sorry.

How did you find out that he thought you were a cheater?

Good action on the vid btw

How did you find out that he thought you were a cheater?

Good action on the vid btw

I said how in the first post.

Basically after calling ME a cheater, he got into a glitch spot to come talk trash to us.

SubSt8, were you in Don't Blink ,the Counter-Strike 1.6 clan?

I said how in the first post.

Basically after calling ME a cheater, he got into a glitch spot to come talk trash to us.

When you said ''he came back'' I thought as in fckin he came to life somehow lol. But you guys were close to the most frequent spawn it seems.

Called you a cheater on the internet? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BLASPHEMY?!

Edited by Flight96
  • Like 2

You are a cheater.

Called you a cheater on the internet? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BLASPHEMY?!

You are a cheater.

Like I said, it bothered me. It's not the end of my world, but just out right dismissing evidence when supplied to you? I mean how desperate was he to keep his ego in check that he had to ignore facts presented to him.

I know I know, how much of an ego do I need to make a forum post to prove the guy wrong?

It irked me, that's all.

deleted

Edited by Etherimp

Haha what a funny little man, he accuses you of cheating and then goes to a glitched spot so he has the god-like power to speak to the entire world?

It is he, not you, who has abused the game and therefore is guilty of cheating. 

SubSt8, were you in Don't Blink ,the Counter-Strike 1.6 clan?

Nope.

Haha what a funny little man, he accuses you of cheating and then goes to a glitched spot so he has the god-like power to speak to the entire world?

It is he, not you, who has abused the game and therefore is guilty of cheating. 

THAT'S MY POINT EXACTLY!

Why? Because I care.

This guy (steam name Zanobi) is trying to say I or someone on my team uses cheats to spot him on the hill. You be the judge:

http://www.twitch.tv/subst8/c/3528376

Oh and here is the whole session, to prove I didn't edit the video:

http://www.twitch.tv/subst8/b/494318032   

Jump to 1:10:15

We heard a mosin shot, so naturally I checked the sniper small hill first. Spotted him laying in a bush, called it out to my team. Took shots at him, my teammate spotted where I was hitting and started taking shots also. Either I hit him or my teammate did, not sure.

He then comes back and goes into the glitched spot on the roof of the school to call bullshit on the kills. Took me 10 minutes to convince him to add me on steam so I could send him that EXACT video and he still believes I am cheating. Claiming there is a way to hide the cheats from the stream. I stream all the time, anyone can check any of my stream recordings to prove my innocence, or check my live stream.

So what do you guys think?

I believe you dog...

I don't think you were cheating but a video doesn't really absolutely prove that you weren't.  Most game hacks are known to be drawn on independent graphic layers that don't appear when recording video.  That's not just something I'm pulling out of my ass either.  It's a well known feature in many game hacks, especially paid/subscription ones.

Many streamers/youtubers have been later caught and banned despite many "proof" videos they've posted proclaiming their innocence.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

I don't think you were cheating but a video doesn't really absolutely prove that you weren't.  Most game hacks are known to be drawn on independent graphic layers that don't appear when recording video.  That's not just something I'm pulling out of my ass either.  It's a well known feature in many game hacks, especially paid/subscription ones.

Many streamers/youtubers have been later caught and banned despite many "proof" videos they've posted proclaiming their innocence.

Not saying your lying, just never heard of a game cheat that does this.

Either way, the point I was proving was that you could clearly see the fellow on the hill. It's not like he was so well hidden that it was impossible for him to be spotted, like he was claiming.

Stupid people aren't equipped to properly assess their own intelligence, which is why every single human on earth consider themselves to be "pretty smart".

Not saying your lying, just never heard of a game cheat that does this.

Either way, the point I was proving was that you could clearly see the fellow on the hill. It's not like he was so well hidden that it was impossible for him to be spotted, like he was claiming.

Yeah to reiterate, I don't think you were cheating.  It was definitely not an impossible shot.

I have a devil's advocate streak though so I just wanted to point out that it is possible to use game hacks, without them showing up in your streams/youtube/etc.  It all depends on if and how the cheat (normally ESP/Radar hacks) "hook" into the game.  I could explain it further but it's not really a productive area of discussion to delve further into than that.

While i do find it silly for you to have to defend your self, i oddly find my self agree with you if i had the videos to back it up, i'd probably post them too. (But i'm trying to become a full time streamer so i'd see it as free ad-space too but thats just me)