Sign in to follow this  
acekaze

(Suggestion) Add to game diferent type of warnings for sickness

Right now i am dying in game because i ate a charcoal bar, this feels wrong, also it made me notice that the sickness status is way to generalized, so i am suggesting that instead of putting the status of "sick" in every single time we get sick, add different types of sickness that could be hinted by what the character would be saying like "Oh my stomach hurts" for light food poisoning making a lighter sickness that would cause several trown ups causing you to need to eat and drink more often instead of dying, or something like, "My stomach is killing me.." indicating for exemple severe poisoning and killing you offcourse if you couldnt find medicine.

With all this i am just suggesting to change the sickness, because in real life you will not die from a rotten orange, or from eating a charcoal bar, so add diferent sicknesses to the game.

It's still early, and yes other diseases and sicknesses have been confirmed for the game, as well as different cures for them, just have to wait and be PATIENT.