Sign in to follow this  
Defalus

Optimization question

Hi,

I am running the game on a system that holds the following :

cpu : AMD phenom 2 x4 965 black edition overclocked to 3.8 ghz

gpu: AMD radeon HD 7870 XT with boost

RAM : 8 gb of corsair vengeance

HDD : some samsung 500 gb hdd, nothing fancy.

OS: Windows 8.1 . Figured i would throw this in here as well.

Now, i run the game  with about 50 - 60 fps outside towns and settlements ( unless i look at the sky or far into the sea ) and with about 20-30 inside those areas, mostly dipping under 30. My settings are all set to as low as possible. I am wondering if anybody is running a similar set up and can pull more fps out of the game in towns or if this is just how it should run on my pc.

I have added the additional optimization stuff to the launcher options and the cfg files.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I fully acknowledge that this is just an early stage of alpha and the performance may or may not improve in the future.

Edited by Defalus

If you have set all launch options and done .cfg file fix then the only other thing you can do is download software to 'unpark' your CPU. Just google it

Edited by G24HAM

If you have set all launch options and done .cfg file fix then the only other thing you can do is download software to 'unpark' your CPU. Just google i

DONT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING TO PARK YOUR CPU, IT CAN MAKE YOU BLUESCREEN AND HAVE TO RESET YOUR WHOLE COMPUTER!