Sign in to follow this  
sobieski12

Hackers can move buildings....

Is that an eleven hour video? I can't even.

Meh it's a live stream, thus skip to the interesting part.

Tbh, I thought this was a joke till I saw it on video.

http://www.twitch.tv/towelliee/b/493928236

* Skip to 4:23:00

I am just curious, what is next. 

* The "THUNDER DOME!!!"

I watch today that stream live and I was totally frustrated about battleeye and how it works -_-

I watch today that stream live and I was totally frustrated about battleeye and how it works -_-

How does a stream relate to BE?

Then wait til he gets sweeped by VAC.

Tbh, it seems history is just repeating it-self.

Isn't it funny how people first blame BE when they see a cheater, and not VAC? VAC has been in DayZ standalone for a longer time, shouldn't VAC have the upper hand?

But nevermind, VAC is perfect, VAC can't be bypassed, VAC will cure world hunger....

/sarcasm

How does a stream relate to BE?

Did you see how hacker's move buildings and teleport players on that stream? If you not, then take a look

Did you see how hacker's move buildings and teleport players on that stream? If you not, then take a look

That seems like a game problem more than a BE problem.

Looks to me like there is already a function to place objects for building purposes that hacker can access and use with any object. Just speculation but it looks alot like the way you "carry" and place objects in mods like DayZ+. :)

Are you 100% sure that server he played on had battleye enabled?

Are you 100% sure that server he played on had battleye enabled?

"hey i can move buildings" is a error within the server implementation, and has (almost) nothing to do with BE.

sounds like a serious design flaw, indeed.

even funnier is that clients control the flight of bullets. remove an obstacle in your client, shoot through solid walls, and the server does not object. well, this is bound to happen if you use arma2's serverarchitecture.

Who the... what?  WHAT?  Why would whoever made that ticket not put it as private?  Why not just tell everyone how to cheat? -_____-

Who the... what?  WHAT?  Why would whoever made that ticket not put it as private?  Why not just tell everyone how to cheat? -_____-

put it out there, more people use it, the more people complain, and the faster the devs have to do something about it?

put it out there, more people use it, the more people complain, and the faster the devs have to do something about it?

I guess so.  Just kind of lame that he basically is just telling people "Hey do this for a good way to walk and shoot through everything!"

Oh also, @OP - These are cheaters, not hackers.  Can the internet please start using these two terms correctly?  Script kiddies and mouth breathers who remove game files to gain an advantage are not hackers - they are cheaters. 

Thanks.