Sign in to follow this  
Richald

Where is the best place to pk people

East coast for sure now. Other than that, anywhere but the woods lol. Balota Airfield has been a hot-spot since the SA release.

It depends, the sanctimonious ones camp airfields and stuff, the one with a higher purpose camp the coasts. 

Any cities or towns by the coast, and any military bases are good places.

Haven't seen one yet but me and my friend just hit the northern most airfield had plenty of m4s found more on players than at the airfield. We've also been to the airfield to the west idr the name.

It depends, the sanctimonious ones camp airfields and stuff, the one with a higher purpose camp the coasts. 

I prefer Elektro.  At the church.

It calls to me.  

• Like 1

Lot of nubs take the m4 instead of scoped mosin and pistol. Lel.

Me and my friend are hardcore bandits. Where's all the people at

Hardcore bandits you say? What did you rob so far if you need to ask where the prey is? Empty buildings? 

• Like 2

At Battlefield 4 or CoD Ghosts. They're new places that have been added on SA and it costs a bit of money to go but you can do it. You'll find someone every 10 seconds.

• Like 1

Lot of nubs take the m4 instead of scoped mosin and pistol. Lel.

The M4 is much more effective in terms of close quarter fighting in cities like , Elektro , and Berezino.

The M4 is much more effective in terms of close quarter fighting in cities like , Elektro , and Berezino.

For close quarters, yes M4 is more effective. If you want to be a bandit, scoped mosin and pistol is arguably way more useful and safer.

Edit: Or cheat and put your mosin away and carry a m4 in your hand.

Edited by Zeet.

Hardcore bandits you say? What did you rob so far if you need to ask where the prey is? Empty buildings?

The pve game if the aspect is too easy. It gets boring world hopping hoping for someone to cross my path. We've killed people with 4 canteens and enough good for both of us no prob

• Like 1

Claims to be hard core bandit, asks where to kill people. :|

Your best bet is on top of the fire house or school building in Elektro. Go get em.

• Like 1

Me and my friend are hardcore bandits. Where's all the people at

*want to be* hardcore bandits surely...

The hardcore bandits know what they're doing and where the fresh meat is already .oO

• Like 1

Before the recent patches, it was Balota. But now, there aren't really any spawns near Balota so it's probably around the southeast or the east coast

Edited by Tizzle

Those who lives by the weapon, dies by the weapon...

if you insist on being a bandit and kill people who isnt able to defend themselves, then you can be sure that there are people who are going to put you on justice for your crime. Sooner or later but it will happen.

• Like 1

The pve game if the aspect is too easy. It gets boring world hopping hoping for someone to cross my path. We've killed people with 4 canteens and enough good for both of us no prob

thats how im feeling at the moment, when you have a group it must be easy, like any game tho, you get supply's faster because you search as a unit, theres a hill in kamyshovo that over looks its fountain, you can get alot of fresh spawns there

• Like 2

My understanding is a bandit kos all day. That's what we do. No mercy for the weak

• Like 1

Those who lives by the weapon, dies by the weapon...

if you insist on being a bandit and kill people who isnt able to defend themselves, then you can be sure that there are people who are going to put you on justice for your crime. Sooner or later but it will happen.

Only takes a couple of hours to get right back where I was at item wise if I do die. So it's not really a big deal.

• Like 1