Sign in to follow this  
Chiapet

Sound Ideas...and maybe others.

I looked on search and didnt see it mentioned.

Anyway.

I'd like to see the "at the ready walk" crouch walk and "at the ready" crouch walk be silent. allowing the abvility to sneak up( if this is in, maybe i didnt notice, but my friends say they still here me)

In addition, I'd also like to see doors, especially metal doors,squeek when opening. these 2 would need to be implemented simultaneously so that smart players would close doors behind them so that if its opened they could hear it.

In another thread id posted id like to see Zombie visual range decreased based on the idea they have degraded eyes being dead and all. but perhaps a farther range of reaction to louder sounds.

obviously the AI needs work and is slated for it, so yeah, just a suggestion.

i'd like to see complete randomness of gear to cut down on the camping of certain places from both a gear collection point and sniping point.

Night time needs a serious rework as with normal settings its virtually impossible to see, and that isnt realistic except with no moon and no stars. inside buildings should be dark obviously( like the darkening under trees at distance in game) but overall it needs a little lightening up.

just my opinion and im obviously new, so flame away.

1. Unsure

2. Confirmed

3. Infected, Not dead, Also, In the bug tracker a dev said the can smell you, thus the aggro arround buildings.

4. Yep, Alpha.

5. Once again, Alpha, There's only 2 primary weapons at the moment, That'll all change once you can get more guns, from different places.

6. Mentioned multiple times, Haven't looked into this.