Space Milk

Meth

Would be cool id we added meth, crack, coke, weed, LSD, and shrroms into the game.

Meth, makes you look like a zombie.

Coke, gives you stronger melee

Weed, faster reloading

Shrooms, bandits look like demons

LSD, zombies are ponies.

• Like 2

No

its funny cuz hes god.

But i think just weed really. Been saying it for years and now game developers are getting into it like Rockstar for instance.

And it would be pretty funny to walk in on somebody rippin' a bong in-game, or a sniper sitting and waiting with some j's.

Drug use would block the game from certain regions.

Was gonna say this, exactly the reason why it CANOT happen. In my opinion.

Was gonna say this, exactly the reason why it CANOT happen. In my opinion.

There is going to be cannibalism in the game soon, and drugs is what is going to block it from being sold in different countries...

I still want my feature to drink my own piss, it should be top priority.

• Like 1

There is going to be cannibalism in the game soon, and drugs is what is going to block it from being sold in different countries...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_3#Drug_references

"On July 4, 2008, Fallout 3 was refused classification by the ACB in Australia, thus making it illegal to distribute or purchase the game in the country. In order for the game to be reclassified, the offending content in the Australian version of the game would have had to be removed by Bethesda Softworks and the game resubmitted to the ACB."

Well weed is becoming legal now, don't see a reason to not have that.

And shrooms are part of native american religions.

Cannibalism and vampirism in christianity.

Most people are christians ---> cannibalism ok

Edited by Space Milk

Well weed is becoming legal now, don't see a reason to not have that.

And shrooms are part of native american religions.

Cannibalism and vampirism in christianity.

Most people are christians ---> cannibalism ok

Marijuana is not becoming legal everywhere, not to mention all the hard drugs you listed. Even tobacco use in video games is monitored in certain countries. Also vampires aren't in the bible nor do they originate from Christianity. Vampires are like dragons, where they have separate origins in Europe and Asia. Cannibalism existed before Christianity. 

I still want my feature to drink my own piss, it should be top priority.

You can drink my piss if you want.

Marijuana is not becoming legal everywhere, not to mention all the hard drugs you listed. Even tobacco use in video games is monitored in certain countries. Also vampires aren't in the bible nor do they originate from Christianity. Vampires are like dragons, where they have separate origins in Europe and Asia. Cannibalism existed before Christianity.

People drank jesuses blood and ate his flesh.

I didn't say it originated in christianity, but it is very important.

Cannabis yes, it's a herbalist, crafty kinda thing. Weed would definitely survive the apocalypse, it would be up there with saving loved ones. :P

All the hard drugs however, would have all been snorted up or injected years ago.

Edited by McBonkhead
  • Like 1

People drank jesuses blood and ate his flesh.

I didn't say it originated in christianity, but it is very important.

That would be Catholicism, and they didn't really eat him, communion represents the body and blood of Christ, but it was always symbolic, rather than an act of cannibalism or vampirism. 

i suggested harvesting that white shrooms that grow everywhere waaaaay back.. for medical reasons

• Like 1

Drug use would block the game from certain regions.

So? They already sold almost 1 mil copies so it's no biggie. Plus just because the game is restricted it doesn't mean you can't get it.

Add cigarettes, can't have a survival game without those.

Edited by Awruk

So? They already sold almost 1 mil copies so it's no biggie. Plus just because the game is restricted it doesn't mean you can't get it.

Add cigarettes, can't have a survival game without those.

You forget that the game was already sold to people in those places. The market doesn't tend to forgive companies that shaft their users. Thats a good idea if you want to lose trust and confidence.

Yeah and what are they gonna do? Block the game on Steam? Give me a break.

Yeah and what are they gonna do? Block the game on Steam? Give me a break.

Yes. Steam wouldn't legally be able to sell a prohibited product in that region and would terminate support for any product that was already sold. Theres more to international sales and law than you think.