Sign in to follow this  
hobo with a keyboard

Weird DC that didn't say I was cut off, re-entered server trapped in a building no clip style

This happened at the radio tower/prison sort of area - I ceased to be able to pick up any items so assumed the server or my connection was playing up. When I re-entered, I was now a floor below but stuck inside the framework of the building (in a sort of invisible/inaccessible room, could see through the walls from the inside). Ran and jumped lots at all parts of the wall, think my character has fallen through the floor above somehow but never saw it actually happen. Is there anyway I can get out of here without starving to death now haha? Also is a screenshot worthwhile for the sake of the alpha? Thanks,

Hobo

Edited by hobo with a keyboard

It´s a future... server hoppers die... :P

press w + v on wall... spam it...

or 2w + v

Jump, climb out is the goal.

Not sure it works...

Edited by NoCheats

Yes, W + V does work, i've tested this theory on a purpose, and it's worked every time when i've been stuck.

I'm a lefty so my keys are assigned differently..is that forward and jump/gatehop? This issue also occured to me in Electro and I had no problems escaping.. This scenario however the invisible (to me) walls seem impermeable! Also the buildings floor isn't as level with the ground as last time, I actually checked this forum after and realised that this is a common thing, have tried running and jumping, rolling into the wall prone..I'm assuming there's no way you can get your player reset somewhere to a new spot? I'm going to keep doing what is suggested and thanks, but I fear it's going to be a grisly fate (and just found my first gun in this building haha!)

Sorted it, needed to mess up my bandwidth and then join a laggy populated server, make a climb at the unusable door hole, exited mid-animation, re-entered server making it to other side! Hope this helps if anybody else is stuck in the future!