Sign in to follow this  
Synnx

Were can I find a mosin?

Can any of you guys give me a location of were it spawns? Im at the balota airfield now but I dont think it spawns here, should I run back to cherno and look in them buildings? thanks.

I've found one in a burnt out car, usually laying on the back seat. This was one of the cars around the apartment blocks north west of Cherno.

Actually everywhere...check roof's and broken Volga cars

• Like 1

I think residential buildings can have mosins too. I found mine on the 2nd floor of a police station, under the bench on the hallway.

• Like 1

Check all barns, check all farmhouses. The thing with the Mosin is that it's not a military weapon, so it spawns in residential area's, not at the airfields.

And those burnt out cars: GOLD MINE. They have some great loot sometimes.

• Like 1

I think residential buildings can have mosins too. I found mine on the 2nd floor of a police station, under the bench on the hallway.

Somebody propably changed it for m4, since i think mosin doesn't spawn at military.

Somebody propably changed it for m4, since i think mosin doesn't spawn at military.

Might be the case, there was a player close to the finding spot with an M4.

Found one in a burnt out car in the apartment blocks near the airfield, thanks guys.

• Like 1

It spawns in: tech building, orange and white houses, the school building, players, the mosin factory, rabbits, spaceships and monks

It spawns in: tech building, orange and white houses, the school building, players, the mosin factory, rabbits, spaceships and monks

I also heard that Ragnaros drops it on FL 25 HC.

• Like 3

The most common place ive seen them personally, is in the burnt our cars you can find around cities. Im sure they spawn in barns and some residential areas too, but this is just what I have noticed. 

I've found them mostly in houses, I've never had much luck finding anything other than maps in cars.

They can spawn pretty much anywhere that isn't a military spawn point though.

Places I've personally found them:

Tan 2-story houses with green windows (the ones with pianos in them)

Factories (there's one in Berezino, where the big crane is)

Rify (the ship on the NE coast, up in the wheelhouse)

The only long range scope I've found was on the very top of the air traffic control tower at the NE airstrip.

Just found mine in a barn in Gorka. Got the PU scope in some residential house in dolina. I'd say you have a good chance of it spawning pretty much anywhere

Offices, schools, hospital, houses, cars. Hmmm. Actually. EVERYWHERE except military spawns.

(you do however find the high power scope on military spawns)

Gosh stupid extra question, what does a school house look like xD ... I keep hearing this and I am probably just dumb so indepth .. indepth helps xD

I usually don't have much trouble finding them, I have found them in all of the locations above. I regularly find them on school roofs or in cars, sometimes they are hard to see in cars because they spawn sunk into the seats a bit. I have always found at least one and sometimes two going through Novy and Stary Sobor. But yeah you just have to be willing to look everywhere as they can spawn in any civilian building.

2014-01-02_00001_zps4d8fca4d.jpg

This freaking building had four. one near the piano and one upstairs too. Also the fire station nearby had four revolvers. I don't know what is up with the drop rates but i'm like the lone ranger right now. With no bullets(don't tell anyone). 

• Like 1

I don't know what is up with the drop rates but i'm like the lone ranger right now. With no bullets(don't tell anyone).

limited variety, increased amount. once there are thirty or fifty items in a particular loot table instead of one or two, there will be a difference. currently the items exist purely for testing purposes, balancing loot will probably not begin well after feature-completion, means next year in the beta

Can any of you guys give me a location of were it spawns? Im at the balota airfield now but I dont think it spawns here, should I run back to cherno and look in them buildings? thanks.

You can find it by using the search function on these forums. And read the other thread about this specific matter.

Usualy in cars and such though.

Go to the top floor of a school house and server hop

Really?  What awful advice..

Do not do this.