Sign in to follow this  
Phantom00005

Setting a server as favorite in-game.

First off, this might be a simple suggestion, but I think it would be very intuitive and convenient.

Anyways, I think there should be an in-game button in the player menu that allows you to set the server you are currently in to your favorite list. Too many times have I logged out and lost the server in the endless list. Now, I know there is a history tab in the server select screen, but I feel this would be more convenient.This button could easily go into the Player(P) interface while not being disruptive to the ingame activities.

Just a suggestion, but I know I would benifit from using it.

I think a "Last played" tab with the time and date of your last log on to that server would make the most sense.

• Like 2

If you look at the server screen you can see a History and a Favorite section so you can say they will be added, maybe even in the next updates.

If you look at the server screen you can see a History and a Favorite section so you can say they will be added, maybe even in the next updates.

The history tab is nice to have, the only quarrel I have with it though is if you have your server browser settings to search for servers with less than say 100 ping, then the servers in your history will not show if they have over 100 ping which can be annoying having to refresh to see some servers. The history tab should be constant regardless of your ping for that server. (I think I may be getting this confused with what happens in the favorites tab, I can't check to be sure at the moment)

As for adding to favorite in game, I would have to say that is what the history tab is for, so you can see your most recent server and then add it to your favorites. Being able to see the name of the server you're in in-game would be nice though, unless you already can and I'm just missing it.

But you know, there have been times where I wish I could add the server to my favorites right then and there, so I don't see why not. It would be beneficial.

Edited by Foxhunt