Sign in to follow this  
Quanaril (DayZ)

Fix This Hack Program Please. Thanks.

Someone left this video on my steam profile. Proudly saying "killed you and most of your friends".

<snip>

This is the hacker's steam profile or atleast he claimed to be so. Maybe one of his friends are. There is a guy from his friend list who had 3 VAC bans previously.  >snip>

if you want to verify, you can check my steam profile by searching my forum name on steam. There is only me with that name. He admitted it himself. 

Not crying or anything. It is easy to farm gear and I was a fresh respawn. I just want you to detect this hack program and take all precautions. 

I know there will always be hackers but this doesn't mean we will remain idle against these OBVIOUS actions.

I apologise if it is not the place to report these kind of actions.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 2

Yeah, dont post hacks or links to them in the day forums, i dont think the admins wil appriciate this. Also, dont download these hacks, TMCheats steals your CD-Key and sells them.

I want these to be posted...brings awareness instead of just rumors...now I know for a fact hacks (ALOT OF HACKS) already exist for this game.

Yeah, dont post hacks or links to them in the day forums, i dont think the admins wil appriciate this. Also, dont download these hacks, TMCheats steals your CD-Key and sells them.

I am 100% sure they can't steal your CD key for DayZ Standalone for obvious reasons...

Hello there

We KNOW there's hax and naughty sites.

If you have info PM a mod, dont plaster it all over the forums.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 4