TedZ

Best Suggestion: DayZ Hungergames

I'd love an DayZ Hunger games and hopefully some of you guys will too  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  It'd be awesome, 25 people spawned around the map, loot in the middle and a 1 car and 1 helicopter, they have to fight to survival with whatever they can get from the middle, and hand and survive the longest, whoever lasts the longest wins! just like the normal hunger games 

p.s noticed this was in the mod and i think it's a great idea to be in the actual game, as in a game mode.

If you don't know what hunger games is it's like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZN96pZcYm0

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

• Like 1

I prefer the Hunger Games =)

And i want it for the DAYZ SA

Edited by Ted_Youtube

I prefer the Hunger Games =)

And i want it for the DAYZ SA

Take a look at videos about it. You start in the middle of the map around huge crates with supplies and can decide whether to run around finding stuff or get killed at the start.

How is that not Hunger Games?

• Like 1

You do not find stuff in hunger games, it's pure survival and the only loot your find is in the MIDDLE

Go ahead, buy Arma 3 (another BIS game and a great one so I can mention it here), it has a built in mission editor, very easy to use, then you can design the mission anyway you want, make the hunger games and play it there. No zombies though, But they were not in the Hunger Games too I suppose. So instead of dreaming you can get a bunch of pple and play in a few days. Don´t forget to invite me. I can help if you want. Let´s play, cheers.

T-Monk (steam)

• Like 1

I'd love an DayZ Hunger games and hopefully some of you guys will too  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  It'd be awesome, 25 people spawned around the map, loot in the middle and a 1 car and 1 helicopter, they have to fight to survival with whatever they can get from the middle, and hand and survive the longest, whoever lasts the longest wins! just like the normal hunger games 

p.s noticed this was in the mod and i think it's a great idea to be in the actual game, as in a game mode.

If you don't know what hunger games is it's like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZN96pZcYm0

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

No thanks to Minecraft/Roblox (ugh) game modes.

If we have moddable private hives, sure have at it.  If you're talking about separate mods for DayZ then I recommend you keep up with the game development and brush up on some DayZ modding (SA modding if/when should be somewhat similar).

But as far as the DayZ SA itself, it doesn't need "Hunger Games" or any of the other silly crap that's been suggested like "faction vs. faction", "team deathmatch" and "capture the flag."  Dear god, this is not Halo/Team Fortress/Call of Duty/etc.

Inb4 noob joins a server. Doesn't know it's Hunger GameZ. Goes to forum to complain that they can't find loot.

I absolutely love the idea of a "tournament" style map with no re-spawns of any kind, but I don't like the "loot in the middle" idea. Too predictable, and it would get repetitive and lead to ideal winning strategies.

Loot should be randomly distributed, and vehicles as well (none functional, all needing some parts).

Animals & food should be randomly spread out as well, and in limited supply.

• Like 1

You do not find stuff in hunger games, it's pure survival and the only loot your find is in the MIDDLE

this would prove to be a dull experience since there is no crafting

While interesting in the movies, having all of the loot in the middle would be silly in the game because it could be easily exploited by the other players.

Imagine if somebody got hold of a gun in the middle and just camped it out as players would eventually run in attempting to get supplies. They would get shot and it would be an easy victory.

• Like 1