Dearth Of Sanity

Locked doors, looting zombies and how it's connected

I was wondering why the doors - even the high level secured ones at the military and police stations - are opened?!

Arsenals and most of private houses would be locked I think.

So I thought about the possibility of breaking in like some sort of lockpicking or that "breaking a window with a stone" - thing ;)

Furthermore there could be "special" zombies like police officers or soldiers around the airfields

who have the chance of  dropping some keys when you loot them.

(This would require the possibility of looting zombies of course) <_<

The keys would open prisons, high secured arsenals which contain pristine weapons and enough ammo and mags, just like the cuffkeys open every

handcuff.

I guess this would be more realistic, more challanging and fun to achieve something to get those powerful weapons. :thumbsup:

I currently like the idea of survival, not like a mysterious fairy tale game where you loot items to open places like quests.

but however, a great idea for some purposes to get good loot

It's such a small thing finding and killing a zombie

So I wouldn't call it quest.

I'm not thinking about great missions and a lot of travelling and doing quests.

I'd like to add some tasks lest looting is a run in, grab everything and run out - job...

I am guessing more will be added. Such as military zombies, police zombies so on. Unless they all just up and left when the zombie apocalypse started. I do agree that some loot should be on those. As it seems unrealistic that every zombie in the entire place, just happened to not have anything on them when they died. As far as the keys and locked bases and stuff. If it is in an armory i agree. As far as finding a weapon in some dudes room in a barrack though. That seems legit to me. As they probably didnt have time to lock up once the entire place was under attack.