Sign in to follow this  
gamer222

how chainsaw is going to work?

RUUUUUN NNNNNi.......  ^_^

I guess it'll work on Gas, like the cars do, i doubt it's a electric.

Rocket said that we'll need to find gas.

I was told you could wind it!

You have to spend 30 minutes of winding to get 30 seconds of blood-gore awesomeness!

But seriously, it runs on gas.

• Like 1

I think I would try it once and then never again, because I think it'll be loud as f*ck and the main reason I use melees is to be stealthy. So searching for gas would be useless anyway since you can have fireaxes and such. 

Edited by xBlurHitz

I just hope people will not abuse it and act in a middle of forest like leatherface ...

I think I would try it once and then never again, because I think it'll be loud as f*ck and the main reason I use melees is to be stealthy. So searching for gas would be useless anyway since you can have fireaxes and such. 

What if it's a one slash kill? Or if it can cut limps off? I would only use the chainsaw.

I just hope people will not abuse it and act in a middle of forest like leatherface ...

They will, and they will do it with the Payday masks. Good luck!

What if it's a one slash kill? Or if it can cut limps off? I would only use the chainsaw.

Cut limbs off? Then fuck stealth and welcome to the chainsaw! 

Edited by xBlurHitz

Yeah, I would imagine it would be loud as fuck and pull every zed within a 25km radius! ;)

It sounds like it will be cool as hell and i am not opposed to someone attempting a leather face type character ( he wont last all that long) and honestly i can imagine shitting myself playing semi stealthy sneaking around in a dark in game night and having the last thing i hear is the roar of the chainsaw.

Im hoping it has more uses than just a melee weapon cause as mentioned as far as a melee goes it is far from the ahhh stealthiest choice lol.

I think distance should be longer in a terms of hitting someone it should be better than axe...

I think distance should be longer in a terms of hitting someone it should be better than axe...

Maybe it would instantly kill players; but hey, you can use a gun too...