yuuhuu

Too many buildings to loot

1. You must be the only person alive who things more buildings to loot is a bad thing.

2. Server hopping as an excuse to gear up is piss weak

3. Have you even opened up the Inventory screen?

4. Humans regenerate blood all the time - its called healing

5. I have yet to see a map in another game anywhere near the size of the ones you see in an Arma game.

6. KoS is not a game mechanic, it is an option in a sandbox game, not the only way to play

5. I have yet to see a map in another game anywhere near the size of the ones you see in an Arma game.

Skyrim ? Gta ?

Its not about size....its about coding and engine

PEOPLE CANT REGENERATE SERIOUS BLOOD LOSSES, PEOPLE CAN REGENERATE SMALL PROPORTION OF IT (You know what means small proportion, wright ?)

Who says the amount of blood you can regenerate in the game is considered serious blood loss? Maybe when you hit 0 blood that is when serious blood loss starts kicking in. I've heard you can be at zero blood and still not die because your health and blood are not the same thing in standalone.

Edited by bad_mojo

Who says the amount of blood you can regenerate in the game is considered serious blood loss? Maybe when you hit 0 blood that is when serious blood loss starts kicking in. I've heard you can be at zero blood and still not die because your health and blood are not the same thing in standalone.

See....that what i am pointing out.....its complex system compared to mod....

So i need quad gtx titans and i7 4960x ? are you retard ?

Well that escalated quickly, didn't know PC knowledge made you retarded  :huh:

But hey, I do just fine with an i7 3930K @ 4.5 GHz and 2 x 7970's getting plenty of FPS at max settings.  :P

And FYI, Haswell processors are not the best for gaming and really bad for overclocking regardless of what 'Stores' try and tell you. Believe me, been there, done that, sold on eBay. 

First time i actually facepalmed through my face.

and.. KoS human nature? Sure if you're Anders Behring Breivik. Not that i got a problem with it, but seeing as you said "human nature" i'd assume it to be related to real life.

Why complain about the buildings, when there clearly weren't enough in the Mod.

Do some optimization yourself. Head to the newcomer section, theres a pinned post with instructions. Actually boosted my FPS by a good 20 to 30.

And the cherry on the turd, humans do regenerate blood. Just so you know.

That was so cold i had to pour my coffe on my nutsack hahahaha. LoLd so hard! KoS reference deluxe.

As for op. Im not sure if you are some hybrid between a goat and a troll. Or if you just that hardcore dude that never lets go off an idea you came with.

Either way, i give you that point about mapsize and engine/coding. It really makes a difference. As for the rest of the stuff. Again, are you a real person or a troll coding nasa made up to piss people off online? Have you played the game more then 10seconds? 

Really.... 

Well that escalated quickly, didn't know PC knowledge made you retarded  :huh:

But hey, I do just fine with an i7 3930K @ 4.5 GHz and 2 x 7970's getting plenty of FPS at max settings.  :P

And FYI, Haswell processors are not the best for gaming and really bad for overclocking regardless of what 'Stores' try and tell you. Believe me, been there, done that, sold on eBay. 

So now you are taking out yours E- Penis ? (Facepalm)

yuhuu i suggest cutting your arms off irl so you can

a) bandage yourself and check if the bloodloss system is the same as irl

b) no longer post on this forums...

• Like 1

b ) no longer post on this forums...

Could you please just shut the fuck up?

You have no idea what you are talking about, you are resorting to terrible insults when anybody uses even the slightest bit of logic against you. Logic from their own professions, occupations or knowledge.

You say human bodies can't regenerate blood, have you ever received an injury such as a scratch? God I hope not, you probably ran to a bomb shelter, closed yourself in and prayed for the path to acceptance.

What is this E-Penis? He is discussing something of use, something that can actually hold itself together unlike 99% of the shit that you spew.

THINK about what you are going to say next, use your BRAIN if you even have one.

If you don't like the game, or it is too complex for you, then piss off.

b) no longer post on this forums...

Now there is some sound advice I can follow. Edited by AP_Norris

1.There is too many buildings to loot, and loot is trash( it took me about more then 1h to loot each building in electro,  fresh server whit 0 players....and guess what, all items where trash, even in firestation, waste of my time) they dont need to add more loot(what they will add ???? more T shirts, or pants :D ? ), just close 70% buildings, it will fix boring looting in big citys ! 

2.Stop whining about hopping, its not fun to play on server where all items are looted( when they fix item respawn,      hopping will gone)

3.Where the fu.k is water, food,blood and now energy indicators ??? Its essential to this game

4.New energy system suck......really...wtf...mod was simple, food, drink, blood(simple) ! Why the fck you need to make some mysterios mechanic...you want realty, but put blood regeneration....show me atleast one human body who can regenerate blood ! And remember all genius creations are simple

5.Bad developers ? WTF I7 4770k, gtx 770 and only 30-35fps(real feel 24fps) in city ? They repeate same shit, as  Arma  2 and 3 ! They just suck at coding and creating engine ! And its bullshit that they will optimize game, its the same trashy engine !!!

6.Stop whining about KOS........its natural in our human nature and game mechanic !

So Alpha is out, naked as virgin.....its time for community to shout out what they like and what they dont like....time will fix everything as time does for cognac

Sorry for my bad anglish :)

OP doesn't know elementary biology.

PEOPLE CANT REGENERATE SERIOUS BLOOD LOSSES, PEOPLE CAN REGENERATE SMALL PROPORTION OF IT (You know what means small proportion, wright ?)

Sure you can! But it's common that you get a blood transfusion, so that you don't need to stay in bed for some months. -.-

Lol.

This is not an E-Peen contest, just stating facts and giving you an insight as to what it actually takes to run something like this and expect good FPS. You started it by scoffing at the performance based on your system spec. Mine is a far cry from what some people are running and I have no problems accepting that.

Also for your reading pleasure. Have you ever donated blood? I have, several times now as I'm a universal donor (O-) and if you're healthy you will recover quite quickly. http://www.blood.co.uk/about-blood/how-the-body-replaces-blood/

With that, remove your face from your palm, take a deep breath, read your original post and understand why you are getting flamed. I'm not actually flaming you, I'm dropping knowledge on you  ;)

Lol.

This is not an E-Peen contest, just stating facts and giving you an insight as to what it actually takes to run something like this and expect good FPS. You started it by scoffing at the performance based on your system spec. Mine is a far cry from what some people are running and I have no problems accepting that.

Also for your reading pleasure. Have you ever donated blood? I have, several times now as I'm a universal donor (O-) and if you're healthy you will recover quite quickly. http://www.blood.co.uk/about-blood/how-the-body-replaces-blood/

With that, remove your face from your palm, take a deep breath, read your original post and understand why you are getting flamed. I'm not actually flaming you, I'm dropping knowledge on you  ;)

I cant donate, because i have HIV

Edited by yuuhuu

I cant donate, because i have HIV

Mods, when are going to begin seeing trolls getting banned?

Mods, when are going to begin seeing trolls getting banned?

Why i am troll ? Because i publicy told ? I need to prove that ? 

Really. Is this completely necessary? Are you old enough to be allowed on the internet unsupervised?

• Like 1

Really. Is this completely necessary? Are you old enough to be allowed on the internet unsupervised?

I just answered why i cant donate blood ! 

Locked.

Don't feed the trolls.

• Like 2