lukeyguy

Drag Dead Bodys

Leave your poll below and see who else agrees that this change should be added!  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should a drag/move dead body option be added?

I've been killing people on dayz as you do :p & was thinking when you kill someone be able to drag their bodys so your out of danger of being shot when lotting there bodys. Is this a good idea or dum idea :p

• Like 9

or at least be able to yank their backpack off and temporarily carry it to a safe place.(while carrying an extra backpack you cannot take out any weapon and you move VERY slow)

• Like 1

Like the idea, even if its only ucontious people it be better than standing there watching your mate die.

• Like 1

The Medical Division would love the ability to be able to drag bodies.  We would like to take all the bodies and stack them in one area so our test subjects can see what awaits them.

• Like 2

I think this was in the mod, but I would love this option. I think it would be great if they took out the hide body feature, and just made it so you had to drag and manually hide the body. Of course that would imply that the drag speed wouldn't be ridiculously slow.

• Like 3

The hide body option should require a shovel or only be available after a body has been dragged near bushes.

• Like 1

We've been very interested in dragging bodies so we can set up proper mass graves. 

• Like 2

I haven't been able to play and won't be able to for another week or so, what is this "hide body feature"? Does it make the body disappear completely or... What? Thank you in advance.

Dragging is a good idea, not only for hiding dead players but to aide unconscious players away from combat to put them in a safer location.

I remember there was quite a problem with ARMA 2 when you'd carry a body over your shoulder where the body would be dragged in the prone position onto the ground while the other person is in the carrying animation.

• Like 1

Moved to Suggestions.

Sorry Inception thank you for moving this to correct place.

I haven't been able to play and won't be able to for another week or so, what is this "hide body feature"? Does it make the body disappear completely or... What? Thank you in advance.

Yes, You click "Hide Body" So no1 knows any difference this was in the mod aswell :) 

I think remove hide body and give drag body.

Makes the Psychopaths job a little bit harder.

or at least be able to yank their backpack off and temporarily carry it to a safe place.(while carrying an extra backpack you cannot take out any weapon and you move VERY slow)

Carry bag in hands? We need to be able to do that!

Packbrahman 2.0 double the bag space.

I agree. The ability to "hide body" should be disabled as well. If you want to hide your kills, drab them into a tree or bush.

• Like 4

I said this for the mod too. Even unconscious bodies, so when you buddy goes down you can drag him to safety.

that would be very help full in a fire fight or in danger zones but not the dead i hate looters i enjoy watching them get shot while looting their victims

I agree. The ability to "hide body" should be disabled as well. If you want to hide your kills, drab them into a tree or bush.

Yer i agree, I don't think anyone hide bodys no more do they?

Yes they are working on some over the shoulder dragging system I heard, so it won't be like in the mod if what I'm hearing is correct ,it will be more like when a badass army soldier picks up his wounded mate haha.