MR DELICIOUS

How to make the map more engaging.

i reed like 2 words and you have my beans

Edited by DMentMan

1 thing I would say is, all these are fine, but on a bigger map, adding all of them would make the map feel way too small [too full?] with barely any distance from town to town/base etc. Another point of note is, this is Chernarus, not America, it's not as well developed, massive viaducts over valleys and the like just wouldn't exist in a country that doesn't have anything bigger than single lane regional roads. Same logic can be applied to nuclear powerplants.

Edited by a_ruttle

Maybe not all of these, but there definitely needs to be more unique buildings and areas. Each town feels sort of the same (with the exception of the areas added since Arma2). I think a prison is in the works. A nuclear powerplant would be cool but I'm not sure how it'd suit an ex-Soviet backwater. Flowing rivers would be amazing, and I think Dean mentioned he'd like there to be streams in-game.

I definitely like the idea of barricades and a 'last stand' circle of trucks and sandbags. Mass graves would also be awesome (especially if they spawned loot. Nothing like getting gold teeth off a corpse). Anything to tell a story without telling the story.