Sign in to follow this  
TheCalyx

Upcoming Items/Weapons?

Damn, nice cooking clock, that'd be awesome, should be a gas measure too to tell you when your nearly out of gass. Love the riot shields idea too

Piss'n shit? Would be good to have a feature pissing/shitting on corpses or on handcuffed people. PLEASE.

Some people actually fap to that shit.

Pun has been made, but no joke was done.

Anyway, butane grenades? OI I WANT THEM COPYRIGHTS ON DAT! :3

i am turning into a little child by watching the picture from page one of this thread.

Damn i cannot wait, it will be awesome guys.

One thing i dont like is the NVG i think its OP for a game like dayz

Edited by Ozar

i am turning into a little child by watching the picture from page one of this thread.

Damn i cannot wait, it will be awesome guys.

One thing i dont like is the NVG i think its OP for a game like dayz

I don't think it will be OP, seeing as military would have them, they will obviously be virtually non existant

quote:" pissing/shitting on corpses or on handcuffed people." ( page one second post)

what the hell, WHY

for what reason , damn something is wrong with you

Edited by Ozar

quote:" pissing/shitting on corpses or on handcuffed people." ( page one second post)

what the hell, WHY

for what reason , damn something is wrong with you

Well there are some weird people in DayZ

yes a police vest! I will make that my ever dieing mission to find the vest every spawn. Looks like some pretty neat stuff there. Cant wait to see them all added.

• Like 1

urine/feces should be the first priority for the devs. 

and it should be force-feedable. 

Dude, this is your second post in as many days on force-feeding feces. I'm sure there is a website for your particular, um.... interests. But I'll (and I'm sure a few others) quit this game if it becomes a fetish simulator.

Edited by Chungmugong

I hope it will all come true, can't wait to see SKS, and I can't wait to find a ghillie 

Seriously, we don't need that at all, but maybe some people would have fun with that

Haha! I can just see that happening lol bandits not only ambushing you but cuffing you up.. draining you of blood and taking your belongings then taking a dump on you lol or forcing you to drink piss or to eat a turd... oh the video spam you would see of that happening!

Dude, this is your second post in as many days on force-feeding feces. I'm sure there is a website for your particular, um.... interests. But I'll (and I'm sure a few others) quit this game if it becomes a fetish simulator.

It's not a fetish, it's necessary game content. 

It's not a fetish, it's necessary game content. 

Ladies and gentlemen, we have lost cabin pressure.  Please put your oxygen mask on first before attempting to help small children.

Congrats you found that on reddit and now taking credit for it. You sir are an asshole.

Congrats you found that on reddit and now taking credit for it. You sir are an asshole.

I don't browse le reddits.

He let me know this.

Definitely not an asshole.

Why not add masturbation to get your health level back up while we are at it?

The devs will need to draw a line somewhere.

Edited by Cydone
  • Like 1

The hunger and thirst, full, vomit, system begs the question. 

And urine and feces are already in the game data according to a post a couple days ago. 

The real question is whether they draw the line at force feeding people windex, or take it to its proper conclusion. 

I think that force-feeding feces should cause an immediate vomit reaction in the game. 

They should also allow you to collect sea water and force feed it. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain

Damn, nice cooking clock, that'd be awesome, should be a gas measure too to tell you when your nearly out of gas. Love the riot shields idea too

Every zombie and bandit heads your way.

more LTL

like breaking point A3 uses a ton of LTL

rubber bullets that do KO only, etc

if that was the case it would give leeway to those who want to be hero type or medic type without having to KOS.

such a great option, knowing you can KO someone without a doubt. Then investigate, interrogate, etc.

• Like 1

Less lethal stuff would be ideal for our work, especially if they put in jerry cans that let you light things on fire.

Haha! I can just see that happening lol bandits not only ambushing you but cuffing you up.. draining you of blood and taking your belongings then taking a dump on you lol or forcing you to drink piss or to eat a turd... oh the video spam you would see of that happening!

That would be hilarious haha

Thanks for the post , some beans for you! =)

No problem & thanks :)

I never said anywhere that this was mine, fool.

Piss and shit un the game? So you can be shot in the head while pissing on a tree, or taking a crap in the woods? Imagine hearing this in the videos " and yeah, they killed me... While I was taking a dump in a rabbits hole"