Sign in to follow this  
TheGreatPerson

How do I find weapons?

Hey everybody. So I feel like I can't get loot anywhere. The only things I've found is a axe, helmet, food, drinks, and tools, but no weapons. I used to be able to easily find weapons in the mod version, but I cant find any now. If you could please tell me the following things:

-Where to find weapons

-What buildings to find weapons

-What servers to go on (unpopulated or populated)

SO yeah I just haven't been able too find things.

-Where to find weapons

-What buildings to find weapons

-What servers to go on (unpopulated or populated)

- Normal Residential or Military buildings

- See above

- Try many different where your ping is okay

I had the problem yesterday that there weren't any Zombies nor loot, because the Hive had massive problems also causing me to lose my character on multiple occasions.

I would just blame that for now and maybe try coming back to the game later in the week. :)

Look at military bases, office buildings/schools, firehouses for most gun spawns. If you want to cheat yourself, you can use dayzdb.

Cars are my best and safest bet by now. There is a high number of lootable cars arround the appartement-complexes near cherno and in Stary Sobor is a parking space with a good bunch of them. Always found a Mosin in the blue ones very quickly.

And I found quite a bunch of Mosins and even FNX Mags in construction sites. (Cherno and Berenzino)

Edited by EndEffeKt

Guess my run around and punch people until someone drops a weapon response, was not the answer the op was looking for?

• Like 3