Sign in to follow this  
r4nger

[SUGGESTION]Refill bloodbag from dead person

Why we can't take blood from dead persons? I think it would be implemented.

Btw im not taking about sucking blood from 3 hours old bodies. Maybe 3 or 5 minutes old.

the strange thing is to be able to use an iv to draw blood from someone you need the heart pumping it the really strange thing is when a person dies there heart stops beating making it impossible to draw blood with this method you would need the jazz a mortician uses to drain ya blood with those pumps and stuff and well this aint even going into what happens to blood after death that renders it useless for anything.

Hopefully this gives you the picture.....

• Like 7

For the reason we don't do it in real life, the moment a person dies the blood is no longer good, decomposing and bacteria infecting the blood. If you use it will make sick and even kill you.

I think that it would be ok for frist 2-3 mins after death from shot.

Yes, im not a doctor. Adding a hand pump would not be a problem, tho.

Cuz now almost nobody uses bloodbags, so maybe they would finally find an use.

Edited by R4ngeR

I think that it would be ok for frist 2-3 mins after death from shot.

Yes, im not a doctor. Adding a hand pump would not be a problem, tho.

Once the body is dead it take 10 min or less to get cold, why do you think there is a machine on the blood bag the keeps it from cuagulating? Then right that placed in freege. And for a blood to cuagulate takes seconds bro is not like it can't be done but there's a high risk of being fatal.

Yeah it can be done and was done by of all people a russian doctor in 1930 LOL but the process involved was well far beyond some survivour who washed up on the shores of a zed apoc.

The risks and the rigmoral required to do it is exactly why the medical proffesion at large did not take to the idea so um ya going to need alot more than a pump just to get the blood out your going to need alot more than you can carry add to that knoledge you will not have and the answer is its just plain and simple a bad idea please let it go........

• Like 1

What. Maybe you don't use bloodbags, however all my buddies and myself have at least one blood bag w/ our blood type in it. L2P mate

Edited by mkoval

Game balance wise it is just not a good idea.  I should be able to choose if I wish to give up my hemoglobin or die.  If you are clever enough to make me stand still while you steal my blood, good for you, but I should have the choice.

What. Maybe you don't use bloodbags, however all my buddies and myself have at least one blood bag w/ our blood type in it. L2P mate

Exactly, take your own blood after spawn, and let it regenerate over time. We do it all the time. Edited by phoboss
  • Like 1

Why to do it when there are plenty of Salines everywhere?