Spartan5364

feels like i beat the game

Got guns, 2 water bottles easily refillable, sodas, plenty of beans, matches, wood, morphine...

Feels like I can survive for an indefinite amount of time on my own, what do I do now?

Got guns' date=' 2 water bottles easily refillable, sodas, plenty of beans, matches, wood, morphine...

Feels like I can survive for an indefinite amount of time on my own, what do I do now?

[/quote']

Get some wheels and drive it like you stole it.

Start building a camp and stocking up on basic supplies so when you eventually die you might have something to go back to.

What guns do you have? I'm sure you can get better :P

Do you have NVG a rangefinder or GPS?

Play out scenarios you create. Give yourself locational or aspirational targets.

Have a hike up a mountain and set up a camp that overlooks a beautiful vista. Collect a broad range of weapons, supplies and ammo. Survey your kingdom and find ways to reinforce your position.

Frankly, this game should never feel finished. There are too many possibilities.

make your own objectives and try to complete them.

try to raid a town at night, attempt to navigate to a specific town without using out of game maps, try to exterminate as many zombies or players as possible, hook up with new players on the forums and show them the ropes. challenge yourself. make your own stories, it's part of what this mod was developed for.

3 weeks ago i set myself a quest to find NV goggles, im still on that very same quest, now thats what you call game content :)

wow....so u really beat the game ! u are such a good player....... -.- .......

Hey guys I found a blank canvas, an awesome set of paint brushes, a comfortable stool to sit on and paints in every possible color.

I'm done now, right? Nothing left to do...

Eventually you will run out of something. Even if you are in the woods near no zombies, you eventually will need something. You are not even close to "the end". So, for now, just survive and see how long you can go. Getting a tent setup and stocking it would be nice so WHEN you die you can atleast have some stuff.

See if you can get on the top of the leaderboard for surviving the longest. Currently #1 is around 10 days.

that's what happens, when people get their brain damaged by a gaming industry that know nothing better then set goals to achieve or trendy "achievements".

people completely lost their imagination.

Imagination is the base from which video gaming was born.

Got guns' date=' 2 water bottles easily refillable, sodas, plenty of beans, matches, wood, morphine...

[/quote']

Try and survive indefinitely lol. In real life what would you do? It is sandbox, you choose what to do.

I do agree that there should be LOOOTS more content but hey it is early alpha.

Still... getting bored at guns water soda beans wood and morphine? Try this.

- Helping out 5 survivors without dying.

- Kill 50 survivors without dying.

- Stalk someone and kill them in melee with hatchet.

- Ect. Ect. Try fun hard things. There is no WIN. Make your own stories.

wow no need to get mad guys

I didn't mean this in a "I'm such a great player" way, I've just been very careful and found the minimum of items that would allow me to survive in the wilderness without human contact for a while.

Yeah I can find better weapons but I think to do that I would have to go to military installations and I'm too scared :0

I guess I'll just hit some barns up for looking for that cz sniper rifle

Feels like I can survive for an indefinite amount of time on my own' date=' what do I do now?

[/quote']

Go to far into the west, there is a huge golf course there. I even heard rumours of a golf club and some balls.

haha thats what you think untill a stray bullet not even meant for you hits you square in the dome

Do you have a ghillie suit? NVG's? a vehicle? or a team?

No?

Then make a goal and try to attain it. I have EVERYTHING you have and a bit more, but I always find something to do when I log on, be it stock myself up on food, or stalk someone to learn their disposition and offer to trade or work together. Just because you have the tools to survive doesn't mean you can stop trying to survive, like the other person said, all you have is the paints and the canvas. All you are is prepared.

[/quote']

I know my buddies and I are/were/can be, well stocked...but the thing is one or more of us is always in trouble and in need of halp! So endless rescues missions that turn into hours of fun with one mishap after another. Broken bone crawls, exploding jeeps, more people dieing then we went out to save, sweet finds like a tool box or new rides, encounters with bandits...

The key is greed, never having enough stuff, always wanting a better weapon. This puts you in harms way, which ain't so bad when you know a few fools will risk their lives to save you.

Yeah wow, this game never ends dude.

1. Assault a town

2. Recover/Repair vehicles

3. Move your camp

4. Take someone elses camp.

5. Look for downed helicopters.

6. Find new and inventive ways to travel.

7. Respond to bandit reports and defend survivors.

Any number of ways to play it out.

Could go help out the noobs and survivors around the south end of the map, help them get a good start or shoot down a steam rolling train of zeds chasing a helpless dude.

May I ask how old you are, OP?

I feel like theres a big difference in playstyle between people who grew up in the 8 to 16bit-Era and the people who maybe grew up with a PS2 ( or something similiar )

My little brother is the biggest example, he never played games with

a 'not so clear goal' or without real narrative, except maybe Minecraft.

Those little pixels really made us use our imagination~

IMAGINATIONNNNN