GhostSlayer (DayZ)

Are Binoculars being added into DayZ Standalone at somepoint?

This is probably a stupid thread, But i was just curious if Binoculars will be added into DayZ Standalone i totally understand that its a alpha and not all features are in the game yet, because i know me and many other people like scouting out places before entering them with Binoculars. and if they were being added it would be pretty cool to have various types of Binoculars for example: You find a Long Rage Mosion scope you could use that as a telescope by putting it into your hands and looking threw it, because it is a Zombie Apocalypse , not all survivors will have Binoculars, they could possibly implement different ways of using scopes or sights as Binoculars. 

P.S. This is probably a stupid post as many of you might think. but i just thought of some ideas for dayz that would make it more of a Apocalypse environment, Thanks :) 

Pretty sure I found and used some in the first day. Maybe they turned them off.

I recall Rocket saying that not only binocs but also rangefinders (the one lense type) will be added at some point. 

I really want a telescope as well then my pirate fantasies can be fulfilled.

• Like 1

Yeah, im really curious to know if they are coming or not, because at the moment i pretty much go into places without having a proper scout out of the area. witch gets frustrating  when you meet up with Bandits at the same location and they just K.O.S, if we had binoculars that bandit they probably would have been noticeable if we had the chance to have a good look around.   

Edited by GhostSlayer

Would be against any reason not to add binoculars :).

I assume they will be added once their time has come.

its not a stupid question or post :D It's very valid infact.. but yes I'm sure all those logical things will eventually happen.. like using a scope as a telescope and things like that.. binoculars aren't far away I'm a biased fan of this game and it wont be far I promise my son

They are in on the Japan servers..

WJ9qB.gif

Binocular soccer..classic stuff.

I was hoping you could use acog , rco and long range as a telescope type thing.

Without the gun

Hope they add that

Edited by BL1P
  • Like 1

I was hoping you could use acog , rco and long range as a telescope type thing.

Without the gun

Hope they add that

Yeah same that's what i was thinking aswell :)