PV87

Someone screams FRIENDLY!!! (Poll)

37 members have voted

1. 1. Help or KOS?

• Help
    • KOS
    • GOD will help him/her

Would you help/stick together, or kos, or GOD will help him/her?

From my personal experience i cant trust no one since the person who need help just might turn on you any second just to get better gear.

Vote!!!

Edited by PV87

I run him/her through my bullshit detector first.

So the answer varies.

Edited by GOD™

^ you made it, now you are the part of this poll! :)

I know too many people that yell : ''Friendly!'' just to get near people. I prefer to stay away from these people and talk with some ''real'' person by saying: ''Hi!''. Works better then anything else.

I use to just go friendly with people if I'm able to, but I try and be wary.  If you just KOS everyone, your doing yourself a real disservice to your experience by avoiding interaction.  I started out the mod rather KOS, but then I realized that is boring as hell, so I started to try and force myself into interactions and I had some far better times then in the game.  If you are with a group of friends, maybe I could see being a tad more KOS, but going solo in the game gets boring and I'd rather have the chance of interaction than no interaction at all.

>Find somebody

>Please don't shoot, I'm just trying to survive

>Let him go, might even help him out a bit

>Find somebody

>"FWENDLY! FWENDLY! FWENDLY!!!!"

>Shoot him down without a second thought 

Most of the time they really are friendly... obviously I watch out for weapons and that kind of stuff... Either me or my buddy always keep him/her at gunpoint just in case, if I'm alone I don't stay long.

You need a fourth option that says "help, but get ready to drop them if they even blink wrong". Most people I have encountered that said friendly were either friendly or just moving through, so we watched each other as we moved away. One guy said friendly and asked me to help him with some Zeds and while I was doing that he tried to shoot me, which didn't work out so well for him. Personally I get itchy trigger finger syndrome when people point their weapons at me even while saying friendly. 

I still haven't been "betrayed" yet in the game. Usually when I see a person I yell friendly behind cover and if he sounds trust worthy enough I invite him to tag along. Of course I still keep a distance from that person and keep my eyes on the player.