Jeb4Lyf

Character Resets After new Update?

So, I logged in today and it appears the new update reset my character and I spawned on the beach.

Was this intentional in the update or...?

If not is there a way to fix it, really blows.

Hive is probably down for the update since they are trying to create a hardcore server hive. i would hope they would announce it if they were going to wipe our characters since they did let us know the first time.

I lost my character couple of times also.

Did you read this warning before buying the game:

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Edited by belphegor_goatzombie

As the game is still in early access of an Alpha it was to be expected and it actually says somewhere on the page where it's sold, that that will happen and is to be expected.

Happened to me and I was fully geared and could have survived days up north. Shit happens. Carry on.

• Like 1

I lost my character couple of times also.

Did you read this warning before buying the game:

^ It's getting really annoying when people keep quoting this. Everyone knows it's an Alpha, I was just trying to figure out if it was a character wipe.

• Like 1

^ It's getting really annoying when people keep quoting this. Everyone knows it's an Alpha, I was just trying to figure out if it was a character wipe.

Same here - same fate. I know it's alpha and everything, I was just curious whether something was known here or in reddit - I thought it happened to some people that their character from hours ago was restored. Oh well.