Sign in to follow this  
peindjy

battleye bug help plz

hello people I now open the dayz standalone and came out with the new update it as battleye Preguntar the message was accepted the terms and I accept the terms and now whenever I try entar the servers says: "session lost" what can I do?cr62.jpg

Seems like Battleye is causing alot of problems recently.  Ive seen a lot of people complaining ab them getting kicked or banned for no reason.  Hopefully they are just whiny little script kiddies mad because they cant cheat anymore.  But it sucks for people that have gotten false positives since this has been the case in the past with Battleye.  But who knows.  Good luck man i hope you get your sh*t figured out.

Ive seen a lot of people complaining ab them getting kicked or banned for no reason.

Yeah strange, I don't modify game files or use any script or hacks and I can play just fine no problems.

And yet lot of people are being kickec/banned for no reason. Din du nofin. Right.

i already try everythink i think but i can't do nothing i go die .... oh me fucking good....why me ....

i already try everythink i think but i can't do nothing i go die .... oh me fucking good....why me ....

Tried restarting PC?

lol which type? dude i never used cheats in dayz standalone or want to use ....

The servers have been messed up lately, fortunately for you this isn't a ban.

dude fuck off and leave me alone i dont cheat if u dont want to help go away..... and leave me alone .... damn bastard

dude fuck off and leave me alone i dont cheat if u dont want to help go away..... and leave me alone .... damn bastard

This is not how we do things here.

Closing.