InvisiMan2013

Battleye... I'm thinking it's not good

This just in hacks get by in game anti-hack software news at 6

• Like 2

Bullets go through walls. It looks like you were almost dead...got shot by a bullet since you were just hanging out by a window...started bleeding, and died. 

• Like 3

Hello There

BE is a good piece of kit.

Also, just because you may see a "hacker" in game, that's not to say that he will be playing for long.

Regardless, bullets penetrate.....

Rgds

LoK

I was on a Battleye-enabled server and was killed by, what I would imagine to be, a hacker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeNIwp_p_k

What's Battleye suppose to do? 

Before you go yelling "HAXXORS!" you may want to not stand up peering right through a window facing a Hospital...FULL OF WINDOWS.  Just saying.

you were being sniped man. didn't you hear the shots, giving you your que to get out of the windows? I would guess from atop the hospital. NOTE your shirt gets damaged just before the "you are unconscious"... you were getting shot at the whole time you were in the room.

Bullets penetrate through tents? If they do, I've killed a ton of people without even knowing :D

Before you go yelling "HAXXORS!" you may want to not stand up peering right through a window facing a Hospital...FULL OF WINDOWS.  Just saying.

Hahahahaha. This.^

*BOOM!! BOOM!!*

"Hmm..I should go have a look out of the window"

I'd love to know where they were shooting from, since I was killed when crouched (there was no line of sight to any buildings where a shooter could have been).  But if bullets can go through those types of walls, then I'll accept that it was a clean kill.  From the sound of the shots, I assumed there was some fight going off way off in the distance, so I looked out the winder to see what the commotion was all about.  :blush:

I was on a Battleye-enabled server and was killed by, what I would imagine to be, a hacker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeNIwp_p_k

What's Battleye suppose to do? 

You were in room right next to hospital, you looked out of the window, but you didyn't even checked the hospital roof.

And this is probably where was guy that killed you.

• Like 1

I'd love to know where they were shooting from, since I was killed when crouched (there was no line of sight to any buildings where a shooter could have been).  But if bullets can go through those types of walls, then I'll accept that it was a clean kill.  From the sound of the shots, I assumed there was some fight going off way off in the distance, so I looked out the winder to see what the commotion was all about.  :blush:

No line of sight to any buildings where a shooter could have been, you say?  I don't suppose you noticed that big ole' hospital as you were standing right up peering out a window and looking straight at it?

Yeah sounds like you were shot by a silenced M4 from someone with an elevation advantage.

Seems legit to me.

• Like 1

BE did a good job on the mod lately. Haven't been killed due to a cheat for more than 200 days.

Edited by Ken Bean

I'd love to know where they were shooting from

idk, but it seemed you never looked at the roof of the hospital

idk, but it seemed you never looked at the roof of the hospital

Yeah, this must be the only spot.  Feels like the JFK assassination conspiracy.   :D

• Like 1

Dude wow lol. You can hear ricochets in your room, he's bursting with an m4 so he's obviously trying to be accurate ( maybe shooting through a window? Your window?! ) and he sounds pretty close. I'd say you got shot legit, no hacks.

Don't think you played bad though you did take damage from an unknown source then you kinda just crouched there in the same room you took damage in and heard gunshots and ricochets in. Lol idk man...

these are engine hacks they bypass battle eye...been happening since the mod, and will happen in day SA it seems ....

get use to works like "unstoppable hack" and "undetectable hack"

Dude wow lol. You can hear ricochets in your room, he's bursting with an m4 so he's obviously trying to be accurate ( maybe shooting through a window? Your window?! ) and he sounds pretty close. I'd say you got shot legit, no hacks.

Don't think you played bad though you did take damage from an unknown source then you kinda just crouched there in the same room you took damage in and heard gunshots and ricochets in. Lol idk man...

Right now, I'm not concerned about staying alive in game and would rather record bugs that I can later report. When I heard the shots (which sounded far) and then saw no bullet splash anywhere near me, even after a dozen shots, I simply assumed that I was either not the target or these magic bullets were finding me through walls (I didn't realize this game has bullet penetration).  Watching other videos of players being shot and the hit detection being way off, I would have never expect someone to legitimately kill me from the middle of a room while crouched. LOL 

Perhaps the invisible zombie bug and random phantom sound bug has got me too paranoid for my own good.  :lol:

these are engine hacks they bypass battle eye...been happening since the mod, and will happen in day SA it seems ....

get use to works like "unstoppable hack" and "undetectable hack"

get used to rooftops and peeking on windows so you are an easier target and then post a video saying you died to a hacker, unstoppable indeed. The only thing that cannot be stopped is human stupidity, abstain your self, Mister.

• Like 1

Lets get some stuff cleared up here, first of all BE mostly detects script based hacks etc. and in the scenario of DayZ it is not there to detect WH's and aimbots (non script based). That's why we have VAC. If what ever killed you even was a hack, than most likely a Wallhack, don't blame BE, its pretty good tbh.

Lets get some stuff cleared up here, first of all BE mostly detects script based hacks etc. and in the scenario of DayZ it is not there to detect WH's and aimbots (non script based). That's why we have VAC. If what ever killed you even was a hack, than most likely a Wallhack, don't blame BE, its pretty good tbh.

BE does detect all kinds of cheats, the script detection is just an extra-feature made for the Arma series.

BE does detect all kinds of cheats, the script detection is just an extra-feature made for the Arma series.

it cant pick up engine hacks, and thats the real bad ones that cause all the issues.