Sign in to follow this  
dizz

Big Bug, Wiped Kit, Don't Care

So I had one of my best runs on DayZ today. Managed to acquire an M4, a Magnum and both with plenty of ammo. My leg was badly damaged and I even managed to fix that up and carry on. But then....the servers started playing up and it kicked me, when I rejoined I had lost everything but do you know what, I don't care!

Even at alpha stage, the process of me getting that kit and surviving for that long was at times heart racing, it was so much fun getting there and I will have the chance to do it all again the next time I log on.

Thanks to the dev team and all involved, I believe this game is already a classic (I know its got issues), keep up the hard work and it will be legendary.   :beans:

• Like 2

So if you don't care why would we care and why did you still made a thread about it if you don't care. Understand? I think deep down you are raging ))))

Edited by raynor009
  • Like 1

Just showing love for this game, thanks for taking the time to post...

Just showing love for this game, thanks for taking the time to post...

No problemo, any time bby ))) now gimme your beans or the next freshspawn I see gets it.

The first few times really pissed me off, made me have to go take a break.

Now I no longer care much. It's mostly because loot is way too easy to come by.

Hopefully gearing up will become as hard as in the mod eventually (and duping will be fixed).

Wipes and ladders - that's "legendary". > :(

Its in alpha....you are a tester like the rest of us and you were warned before purchase. It wont be like that when its actually released. If it is, it will have failed massively and no one will play it but I have high hopes.

You care enough about losing the character to make a thread about it. No need to front. 

You care enough about losing the character to make a thread about it. No need to front. 

Is this not a community forum? What is the point in a forum less to air views and discuss this game and other stuff..

Actually good to hear someone who doesn't care about losing all their gear instead of seeing all those threads about people whining ;)

Thats exactly what I thought when posting the thread. Thanks for the positive feedback, this forum seems to have a lot of people who whine about everything. No appreciation at all for what the DayZ team are doing.

I am getting pretty tired of this bug, it happens everytime I get decked out. I have never even gotten to shoot my gun .. as soon as I have a gun and enough gear to go do something else than looting my character gets wiped.. it has happened now around 7 times in the last 3 days.

Yeah I lost a bandana &some gloves,pissed doesn't even begin to cover it.

oh lol, but yeah. 2 more times just now. again, when I finally had an m4 and ammo for it .. a good scope, and was on my way to do something else than just running and looting ..