HospitalServer

Hospital PVP Server-Custom loadouts, 1000+ vehicles, Weapon crates in Cherno+Elektro

I would like to personally invite everyone to come play on our new server, The Hospital. Some server features include:

1) Custom loadouts - Everyone spawns with an M4 and a few medical supplies.

2) 1000+ cars and helis - We REALLY have over 1k vehicles that respawn on server restart, never have to walk again.

3) A loaded weapon cache in Cherno and Elektro - Various ACOG, M60s, SVD camos. If you're looking for action, these are great places to start.

4) Very active admins

5) Founding members get a custom loadout. Want to spawn with an ACOG, Grenade Launcher or Alice Pack? Our thanks for seeding the server.

The servers IP address is 69.162.119.250:2342

We hope to see you on the server!

Hopefully these are a thing of the past now with SA...

• Like 3

I don't get why people give all these servers bad shit. Sure, it takes less skill to play, and takes away from the overall experience. But, the same goes with being a Vegan at a 5 star restaurant, and they don't get shit-talked because of their choice. You guys need to respect individual playstyles, and not just  consistently say "HARDCORE OR GTFO".

Edited by The Aquatic Land Walrus
  • Like 2

How about you everyone has access to the admin map and spawns in with a hack menu?

10/10 would bang :P

of course not

I don't get why people give all these servers bad shit. Sure, it takes less skill to play, and takes away from the overall experience. But, the same goes with being a Vegan at a 5 star restaurant, and they don't get shit-talked because of their choice. You guys need to respect individual playstyles, and not just  consistently say "HARDCORE OR GTFO".

Exactly.

Don't like server? leave thread alone.

Simple.

• Like 2