Sign in to follow this  
bushwaka

Change in-game name?

At the moment I have the first part of my email as my username, can I change this?

Every time I re-spawn, I have no idea where I am, is there a map-key, or must the map be found?

Regards...

Change your name in Steam profile.

There is a Map on-line somewhere or other.

In game you need to find the relevent map (SE/SW/N/S) and a compass.

• Like 1

Like previous messages stated, changing your Steam name changes your name in game. However, some users have reported that it may also reset your character. Althought I think we don't have a confirmation on this.

There is a map in game that you can find but many people use online resources to navigate in Chenarus. This map for example.

Yeah, thx all, done the steam change name, everything is fine.

About the map, I was trying to find out if there was an in-game one, where you press a certain key and it came up and showed you where you were on the map?

I have only been in-game as of today, and have no idea where I have spawned.

Regards...

About the map, I was trying to find out if there was an in-game one, where you press a certain key and it came up and showed you where you were on the map?

I have only been in-game as of today, and have no idea where I have spawned.

No, there is not built-in in game map. The only way to look at map in game is to find one. I think after you have found it you can view it using the M key by default. And what it comes to locating yourself, there are not many different spawn points so after a while you will start recognizing places on your own. ;)

Edited by Nashtanir