iruncities

action cancelled taking a weapon out

So I have tried to take out a axe,pistol and I can't completely take them out without them a action cancelled thing showing up. The m4 I can take out fine but the other weapons don't not so much, I have tried on multiple server...
Is this a Dayz issue or is my computer just so old its being wackey?

Sorry an advance if the has been discussed I did a search up top and nothing came up

Could be some server desync, the but the "cancel action" text appears as a default action when press "f" or middle click, to stop yourself from doing that particular action.  Just press your hotkey you have assigned and leave everything be and see if it still happens.

• Like 1

its like that for a lot of people. Taking out stuff from the hotbar is very buggy

With me it is mainly my fire axe and M4, everything else usually works fine, not sure if it has to do with the animation?? but I just have to do press the hotkey twice and I equip it fine.

you cant switch between raised weapons and items as this will result in you putting your current weapon/item away take out the weapon/itme you wanted and immediately put it away as well. You have to lower your weapon/item before switching with space

• Like 1

I tried everything. When I am trying to bring out the weapon I don't touch of move anything... I have tried multiple server

you cant switch between raised weapons and items as this will result in you putting your current weapon/item away take out the weapon/itme you wanted and immediately put it away as well. You have to lower your weapon/item before switching with space

^This. Lower your weapon (spacebar default) before switching weapons.

You mean you don't want the text to show up but you are able to take the weapons out? The text is there as it's an action - cancel action, stop what you are doing. Just like open door, reload mag, fill bottle. drink etc.

Could be some server desync, the but the "cancel action" text appears as a default action when press "f" or middle click, to stop yourself from doing that particular action.  Just press your hotkey you have assigned and leave everything be and see if it still happens.

This will actually just prevent your character to stop running. Example If i run in combat stance with my M4 / mosin and switch to my axe my character will stop and switch. If i run with the weapon in the other stance he will switch and just lower his movement speed.

i thinks is a combination of my bad connect or computer because i have finally be able to use it lol